My Top 100 (Fall Only)

ngdawg

50 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I need to see who archer has (in terms of talent) before I make a prediction. I lean towards Lowndes tho.

Archer isn't ranked highly in almost any poll. I don't think MaxPreps or Calpreps had them ranked in the top 30 in the state. I've got Lowndes by a score of 38-14.

15 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Archer is always tough. They run the ball and play good defense. Can't always count on maxpreps or calpreps, champ. 

I'm not going by them too. I have Archer ranked 9th in 7A. That's ahead of Marietta, Camden County, Brookwood, and Collins Hill. They're a good team, but they only seem to prove their true worth in the playoffs.

• Like 1

kinda joking but not really....traditionally there have not been a lot of Catholics in the south that has changed in the last 20yrs with Catholics moving in large numbers to the southeast..so much so its the only geography in the US where new churches are being built as well as schools.  but as an example in the archdiocese of Newark which covers Northeastern NJ including Bergen County where I reside as well as the BIG 3 schools...there are 1.2 million Catholics ...#4 largest Archdiocese in the country.....