My Top 100 (Fall Only)

ngdawg

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Doesn't make it a better state for football. Georgia holds a 2-1 lead over California. Doesn't make them a better state.

I think Arizona and Tennessee both lead FL all time (unfortunately FL doesn't chart this as well as other states) however Arizona has only had a few games with FL and most of the TN games with FL have been elite TN teams facing small school scrubs 

But neither those states touch FL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

overall they have always said he was probably a better baseball player..I do believe that is his 1st love but the football road is easier to take for college

I personally think he’s the Jabril peppers of The Dline, way better than rashawn Gary if you ask me 

like he’s not even full grown yet which is scary

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I personally think he’s the Jabril peppers of The Dline, way better than rashawn Gary if you ask me 

I know this is hard for people to get by Rashan Gary is in top ten all time over rated high school players just like Jadeveon Clowney  is one of the most over rated college players.....just saying

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Doesn't make it a better state for football. Georgia holds a 2-1 lead over California. Doesn't make them a better state.

Top 5 vs Top 5 would be interesting...granted ours are all Catholics because I think the Klan hung all the Catholics in GA in the 60's

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

Top 5 vs Top 5 would be interesting...granted ours are all Catholics because I think the Klan hung all the Catholics in GA in the 60's

Who would be your top 5 from NJ? From Georgia this year, we have Lowndes, Grayson, Parkview, Buford, and Valdosta. At least that's my top 5.

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

look I think overall if he can get help this year he could be a wrecking ball. I think the entire D under performed last year but I blame that on coaching & the injury bug (no Morant or Gould). If Mitchell is the real deal then I think the BC D could be special. The offense though is where there are a lot of unknowns.

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

would say SJR / SPP win regardless of match up.....either BC or Bosco win 

I don't see how Grayson could lose to BC this time around. I can buy a Bosco win over Parkview. I can also see SPP beating Buford by 10 or 17. I'm very high on Lowndes this year, so I'll take them over SJR. 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I don't see how Grayson could lose to BC this time around. I can buy a Bosco win over Parkview. I can also see SPP beating Buford by 10 or 17. I'm very high on Lowndes this year, so I'll take them over SJR. 

since you set the matchups....do not see how lowndes defense can stop SJR offense...better O line and would be the best running back in Audric they would see all year.....would call it 35- 21 SJR 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

since you set the matchups....do not see how lowndes defense can stop SJR offense...better O line and would be the best running back in Audric they would see all year.....would call it 35- 21 SJR 

I don't think the strength of Lowndes's defense is fully understood. They didn't allow more than 28 points once in the whole season, and the one game they allowed 28 was against North Gwinnett, the highest PPG team in the state. Lowndes still won that game 49-28. They held the state's best offense (Marietta) to 17 points. This year, they are returning most of their players and have beefed up their secondary. I'm not counting on many teams to put up more than 21 on them. They may not have the talent, but they sure have the skills.

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@SJR89 he’s 16 and he doesn’t play football and only been following HS football for 2 years but hey you probably got more knowledge then @SJR89 @SJR 04 combined 

I mean, I'm not saying I do. I'm just saying that I've watched Lowndes play and nobody should be sleeping on them, especially their defense.

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like I said can you post the D1 kids to see what kind of team they got?

In the class of 2021 alone, they have two 3-stars and one 2-star, all heading to D1 schools. They have 4-star QB Jacurri Brown in the class of 2022 as well. Don't let their talent fool you though, they're a very explosive team.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

In the class of 2021 alone, they have two 3-stars and one 2-star, all heading to D1 schools. They have 4-star QB Jacurri Brown in the class of 2022 as well. Don't let their talent fool you though, they're a very explosive team.

How you putting them at top 5 with a new coach you don’t know what system he’s gonna run

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I don't think the strength of Lowndes's defense is fully understood. They didn't allow more than 28 points once in the whole season, and the one game they allowed 28 was against North Gwinnett, the highest PPG team in the state. Lowndes still won that game 49-28. They held the state's best offense (Marietta) to 17 points. This year, they are returning most of their players and have beefed up their secondary. I'm not counting on many teams to put up more than 21 on them. They may not have the talent, but they sure have the skills.

Where are you getting this from? Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Where are you getting this from? Lol

Well, their corner (#5) has gone off to college and he wasn't amazing (got mossed twice in the same game by the same player). He had a good hitstick but that was about it. He's being replaced by another corner/safety who's much better but younger (forgot his name and number). The secondary won't be at the same level as the front 7, but I say that it will improve a little more from last year. 

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Well, their corner (#5) has gone off to college and he wasn't amazing (got mossed twice in the same game by the same player). He had a good hitstick but that was about it. He's being replaced by another corner/safety who's much better but younger (forgot his name and number). The secondary won't be at the same level as the front 7, but I say that it will improve a little more from last year. 

I feel you. That front 7 of theirs (especially the d-line and the middle linebacker) will make life easy on the secondary. 

• Like 1