Corky Kell 2020

ngdawg

Guys, I shot our missing Georgia brother affectionately known as Peanut but goes by @ECHS05 an email to the address he signed up for the site from. Hopefully it reaches him and we get a reply so we know that he is OK at least. 

Very not normal having the Corky Kell kickoff without him and a game thread being manned by him. He was last online here on May 30th, which isn't abnormal for him to stay gone during the offseason, but, missing for the Georgia season opener... Concerning. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Guys, I shot our missing Georgia brother affectionately known as Peanut but goes by @ECHS05 an email to the address he signed up for the site from. Hopefully it reaches him and we get a reply so we know that he is OK at least. 

Very not normal having the Corky Kell kickoff without him and a game thread being manned by him. He was last online here on May 30th, which isn't abnormal for him to stay gone during the offseason, but, missing for the Georgia season opener... Concerning. 

I don't even know him but I'm concerned. I'd like to meet him sometime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

West Forsyth could be pretty good as well, but, Mays looks small on offense and are getting blown up on the front. 

West is in a weaker region so, it'll be difficult to get a good read on them early probably. 

That region is extremely weak. Archer could beat the region winner by like 30.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It's a massacre. Two Atlanta teams bashed in the first two games.

Those inner city schools and the Fulton County schools got a later start than the suburbs and rural schools did due to the pandemic. We are seeing some of that rust, but, the Mays O line has nothing for that West D line. 

Those inner city schools and the Fulton County schools got a later start than the suburbs and rural schools did due to the pandemic. We are seeing some of that rust, but, the Mays O line has nothing for that West D line. 

Can't determine what's more impressive: that RB or the D-line. That RB is very good.

Mays can't even tackle. They're toast. I'm going to stick around to see if Mays musters anything to begin the 3rd. If not, I'm toast too. 

Tomorrow night has me low key excited. Brookwood vs. Dacula should be better than both games tonight and then maybe the best game of the classic would be immediately following between McEachern and North Gwinnett. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Mays can't even tackle. They're toast. I'm going to stick around to see if Mays musters anything to begin the 3rd. If not, I'm toast too. 

Tomorrow night has me low key excited. Brookwood vs. Dacula should be better than both games tonight and then maybe the best game of the classic would be immediately following between McEachern and North Gwinnett. 

I'll take some pictures from where I'll be standing and share them here! Doubt I'll be able to get on here much during the game, but I'll try.

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'll take some pictures from where I'll be standing and share them here! Doubt I'll be able to get on here much during the game, but I'll try.

Bring a poster board fan sign for Prepgridiron.com. xD Then every time you think the camera is on you, do the shuffle while holding the sign up. 

FatLittleFennecfox-max-1mb.gif.43a7dd5e23fb9c103e8162bbbe73441f.gif

• Haha 3

One of my friends kids plays for Brookwood now, a WR that transferred back home from St Frances Academy (MD) when their season got canceled, they have a lot of talent on that team offensively. GHSA cleared him a few weeks ago as well another transfer. Dylan Lonergan is a talented young QB too. Broncos should be able to score this year. 

Dacula obviously was impressive last year, that should be a good matchup

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bring a poster board fan sign for Prepgridiron.com. xD Then every time you think the camera is on you, do the shuffle while holding the sign up. 

FatLittleFennecfox-max-1mb.gif.43a7dd5e23fb9c103e8162bbbe73441f.gif

You assume I'm athletic enough to do the shuffle...

I'm in band...remember? Everytime you hear us play tomorrow, think of me 😂.

• Like 1

Well, obviously Mays has conceded the game and are just there to be getting reps now. I think I'll find something else to watch now. 

Afraid I'll be late for the Brookwood vs. Dacula game tomorrow. May be able to catch the end of it. 

I'm the opposite: I'll catch the top half but miss the bottom half. For some reason we have to get to school by 5 for an 8 game.