LSU takes major hit

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, this was coming...he's the 3rd LSU starter to opt out this year.......is what it is..

Most all of the NFL mocks have Chase going Top 5 next draft.

Chase was a beast at Rummel (my school)...

I texted Jimmy around noon but haven’t heard back. I’m sure his phone is blowing up.

Ja’marr is a good kid and had to do what he thought was best for him and his. Can’t fault him for that. Selfishly would’ve like to have him back, but we’ll be fine at WR. That’s one place that we have a ton of talent. 

Next man up. No time to whine about it. Excuses are for losers. 

you know who you are.......

47 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Legitimate question: who is LSU's QB and who do they have on defense other than Stingley?

Myles Brennan is a RSJr who is having a great camp and is ready to take the reins. He isn’t Jeaux, but doesn’t need to be. 

on D we have Sr Safety Jacoby Stevens who’ll likely be a first round pick next year. Tyler Shelvin at NT May a first rounder as well. LB Jabril Cox got a second round grade last season at North Dakota State And wanted to work on it so he graduated early and transferred to LSU. Elias Ricks is a 5* CB who can play and Cordale Flott and Colquitt’s Jay Ward will be at Nickel. BJ Ojulari has put on 30lbs since arriving in Baton Rouge in January and will be a Freshman All American. 

We will be fine. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who is your college team again? I forget.

I support anyone who signs my local players

LSU should been familiar with Troy who was led at center by a Columbia kid, we produce dawgs, LSU should be recruiting our guys, our college players ain't opting out like they teach at quitter Rummel LMAO

58 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Despite the fact that old dude makes no sense, with the players Opting out at LSU on top of all the losses they have and the fact LSU has to play at UF I don't see why Florida won't beat LSU this year 

LSU UF is almost always a close game.   I just don’t think next year is the year for LSU fans to be talking trash.

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

LSU UF is almost always a close game.   I just don’t think next year is the year for LSU fans to be talking trash.

Au contraire mon frere. We are the defending champions! You may have forgotten this, as it’s been a minute since you’ve won anything, this boards rights state we get to talk all of the shit we want until we are dethroned. 

How fucked up is it gonna be for teams who can’t beat an LSU team that lost almost three dozen guys? Tread lightly. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Au contraire mon frere. We are the defending champions! You may have forgotten this, as it’s been a minute since you’ve won anything, this boards rights state we get to talk all of the shit we want until we are dethroned. 

How fucked up is it gonna be for teams who can’t beat an LSU team that lost almost three dozen guys? Tread lightly. 

Once someone beats you that's all that matters, maybe this saying will explain the point clearly

"Your only as good as your last game"