Jacob Blake

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not watching the NBA, MLB, NFL nor (gulp) ....the NHL until shit changes. I am prepared to be done with pro sports forever. Pretty sure about 100 million others feel the same way. 

Absolutely so many people have said they have been done for years. 

I used to leave weddings for a game. Now I won't turn it on

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely so many people have said they have been done for years. 

I used to leave weddings for a game. Now I won't turn it on

I’m not going to watch “entertainment” where i have to watch BLM all over the court/field/jerseys etc...and asshole-privileged, China loving players are kneeling. Plenty of other things to spend my hard-earned money on.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m not going to watch “entertainment” where i have to watch BLM all over the court/field/jerseys etc...and asshole-privileged, China loving players are kneeling. Plenty of other things to spend my hard-earned money on.

once I stopped watching the NFL it opened up so many more hours for me esp on Sunday. 

• Like 1

Trump has his A-game going. Trump is destroying Dementia. This is a lose -lose situation for Dementia. Dementia can hide in the basement all he wants and Trump will just keep pummeling him. Orrr...Dementia can debate Trump and will get pummeled worse. Dementia and the looney ass, dumbass leftist followers are fucked. There are not enough irrational, delusional, anarchic, Trump-hating goofballs out there to overcome the tidal wave of enthusiasm for Trump. Gonna be a lot of crying by those goofy fucks on NoV4🤣

• Thanks 1

Speaking of racism...

A teacher saw a black 12-year old wielding a Nerf gun in his own home over Zoom, recorded him, and showed the police. The kid got suspended for 5 days and now has a criminal record of bringing a "facsimile of a firearm to school."

Come on man, really? This has to be the height of stupidity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Speaking of racism...

A teacher saw a black 12-year old wielding a Nerf gun in his own home over Zoom, recorded him, and showed the police. The kid got suspended for 5 days and now has a criminal record of bringing a "facsimile of a firearm to school."

Come on man, really? This has to be the height of stupidity.

Not really. The zoom online classroom has now become an extension of the physical classroom 

If you were to bring a nerf gun to the physical school there would be consequences right? 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Not really. The zoom online classroom has now become an extension of the physical classroom 

If you were to bring a nerf gun to the physical school there would be consequences right? 

Online classroom is definitely not an extension of the physical classroom. Trust me, I'm doing online school right now.

No, not really. It's bright orange and it's a toy gun. I definitely wouldn't get suspended for it, maybe just like "restricted lunch" for a day or two.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Online classroom is definitely not an extension of the physical classroom. Trust me, I'm doing online school right now.

No, not really. It's bright orange and it's a toy gun. I definitely wouldn't get suspended for it, maybe just like "restricted lunch" for a day or two.

Depends i guess where ur at. After the school shootings you bring anything that resembles a gun into schools around here your done. 

And yes it is your in class. The minute you log into zoom your in class and by extension the rules of the school still apply. 

If a kid at 13 wants to make a dumb mistake like that it happens and now he'll learn from it 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Depends i guess where ur at. After the school shootings you bring anything that resembles a gun into schools around here your done. 

And yes it is your in class. The minute you log into zoom your in class and by extension the rules of the school still apply. 

If a kid at 13 wants to make a dumb mistake like that it happens and now he'll learn from it 

I play my instrument during class and my teachers know it. No consequences yet...

Kid did nothing wrong in his own house twirling a toy. I twirl my pencil, doesn't mean I'm going to stab someone with it.

• Like 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

I play my instrument during class and my teachers know it. No consequences yet...

Kid did nothing wrong in his own house twirling a toy. I twirl my pencil, doesn't mean I'm going to stab someone with it.

Maybe this is why our schools are failing 

I'm not that much older than you. 1 generation older and I remember in public school getting hit by rulers by teachers and nobody said a word. My elementary school to this day is still run by an ex nun. The word discipline doesn't even do it justice when it went to that school. I know people who work in that school who are terrified of her and she's now gotta be in her 80s

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Maybe this is why our schools are failing 

I'm not that much older than you. 1 generation older and I remember in public school getting hit by rulers by teachers and nobody said a word. My elementary school to this day is still run by an ex nun. The word discipline doesn't even do it justice when it went to that school. I know people who work in that school who are terrified of her and she's now gotta be in her 80s

You're only like 30-something but sound like a post WWII veteran. We don't like getting hit by rulers: we like failing and learning from it, not getting punished for it. And what we don't get at school, we get at home so don't you worry.

Just now, ngdawg said:

You're only like 30-something but sound like a post WWII veteran. We don't like getting hit by rulers: we like failing and learning from it, not getting punished for it. And what we don't get at school, we get at home so don't you worry.

I was taught by people who came from that era 

I got my rear kicked at school and than got my ass kicked at home 

And no teacher was ever fired over it. Teachers were backed up by the parents 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I was taught by people who came from that era 

I got my rear kicked at school and than got my ass kicked at home 

And no teacher was ever fired over it. Teachers were backed up by the parents 

There are still places like that, but it just isn't the trend nowadays. Encouragement is now looked at better than punishment.