Hearing Del Rio has left Grayson

Ga96

Just now, ngdawg said:

Back to McEachern? Or straight to college next year? And why are they picking on him and not the Westlake transfers or Valdosta transfers?

He said he is going straight to Florida in the comments he has so school work to finish up. I have no idea they did it last year in basketball a kid transferred well before the season to mceachern and they didn't let him play his entire senior year.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

He said he is going straight to Florida in the comments he has so school work to finish up. I have no idea they did it last year in basketball a kid transferred well before the season to mceachern and they didn't let him play his entire senior year.

Interesting. How good is Grayson's backup quarterback? How far do they fall down the rankings, if any spots at all?

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

He look good to me from what I seen in the highlights. Im not sure of his name

Losing Del Rio will put them below Lowndes for me, but I don't think I can move them any lower because they still have the other pieces. Del Rio is 0-2 against North Gwinnett. Lost by combined 40 points. Just saying...never was a fan of him.

• Like 1