Propst scouting Lowndes

Ga96

@Sweetlarry honestly I don't see 14 players that transferred in. 3 from colquitt the 2 cali kids the back up QB and a lineman from not sure that he even plays. That's 7 idk of the other 7 unless they count the players that left under rod and cane back then that another 2. I posted on here back before propst was hired that packers parents had told me they were gonna move their kids to wherever he was. The cook kid nobody even knew who he was. Him and his dad wanted him to play for Valdosta. Garcia said his Atlanta family told him to move to Valdosta so Valdosta lucked up on tradition with him. The back up QB probably was the only real call up recruit/ transfer. 

Due to Propst being at Valdosta one kid got pissed and left for Lowndes but according to that kid he was a viking when he was younger. Other than that I don't know of any varsity transfers for Lowndes. We have 1 wr that transferred in from Madison Fl on the jv and 2 kids transfer in for the 9th grade 1 transferred in from madison he is a RB and a QB came in from Louisiana due to a loss in his family. Don't wanna talk deeper into that because I don't believe its my place to disclose something like that. 

If rush expects to beat Lowndes in the upcoming years he will have to recruit or hope players transfer in because rn the Lowndes middle school teams are giving the wildcats the business.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@Sweetlarry honestly I don't see 14 players that transferred in. 3 from colquitt the 2 cali kids the back up QB and a lineman from not sure that he even plays. That's 7 idk of the other 7 unless they count the players that left under rod and cane back then that another 2. I posted on here back before propst was hired that packers parents had told me they were gonna move their kids to wherever he was. The cook kid nobody even knew who he was. Him and his dad wanted him to play for Valdosta. Garcia said his Atlanta family told him to move to Valdosta so Valdosta lucked up on tradition with him. The back up QB probably was the only real call up recruit/ transfer. 

Due to Propst being at Valdosta one kid got pissed and left for Lowndes but according to that kid he was a viking when he was younger. Other than that I don't know of any varsity transfers for Lowndes. We have 1 wr that transferred in from Madison Fl on the jv and 2 kids transfer in for the 9th grade 1 transferred in from madison he is a RB and a QB came in from Louisiana due to a loss in his family. Don't wanna talk deeper into that because I don't believe its my place to disclose something like that. 

If rush expects to beat Lowndes in the upcoming years he will have to recruit or hope players transfer in because rn the Lowndes middle school teams are giving the wildcats the business.

Will Valdosta ever move to 7A? 

48 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Will Valdosta ever move to 7A? 

Valdosta is still blinded by their wins. They forget that most of those wins came when the community was going to 1 school. They expect things to go back to how they were in the past and that's just not going to be possible.

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Valdosta is still blinded by their wins. They forget that most of those wins came when the community was going to 1 school. They expect things to go back to how they were in the past and that's just not going to be possible.

You are spot on except I don't think anyone expects things to be how they were in the past.  Lowndes is kind of in the same boat since 2007.  But you are correct on 1 school.  Valdosta was dominant because they had all the top players back in the day and they won.  When they fired MOB and started the crappy hiring process, all the good players went to Lowndes.  Hence, Lowndes becoming dominant for about 10 years.  Once they started hiring decent coaches, the talent became split and neither team could win it.  Here we are in 2020 and both teams have new coaches.  Lowndes pulling from about an extra 800 male students.  In all honesty, Lowndes should never lose to Valdosta.  But sometimes they will.  Both teams are poised to make a run this year.  If one coach starts winning over another, expect to see kids on the move.  Just a sign of the times.  Pulling for both this year except in the Classic.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

You are spot on except I don't think anyone expects things to be how they were in the past.  Lowndes is kind of in the same boat since 2007.  But you are correct on 1 school.  Valdosta was dominant because they had all the top players back in the day and they won.  When they fired MOB and started the crappy hiring process, all the good players went to Lowndes.  Hence, Lowndes becoming dominant for about 10 years.  Once they started hiring decent coaches, the talent became split and neither team could win it.  Here we are in 2020 and both teams have new coaches.  Lowndes pulling from about an extra 800 male students.  In all honesty, Lowndes should never lose to Valdosta.  But sometimes they will.  Both teams are poised to make a run this year.  If one coach starts winning over another, expect to see kids on the move.  Just a sign of the times.  Pulling for both this year except in the Classic.  

If the Classic isn't on ESPN, I'm done watching ESPN. It's no discussion that you have to televise that game over anything else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

Better go check your cats buddies on Facebook because they expect Propst to win about 5 championships and a couple back to back. Ive never seen this much trash talking from them.

I expect valdosta to slide a win in on Lowndes once every 4 or 5 years. A bad hiring for either school after these coaches will cost them.

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Appreciate the response! 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Has happened dozens of times in NJ with BC, DBP (Group 4) and SJR (Group 3). 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Has happened dozens of times in NJ with BC, DBP (Group 4) and SJR (Group 3). 

No we are speaking of competitive programs where it’s played at the highest level like Winnersville

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You may have us mixed up with Cheatersville in the Metro Atlanta area. Ours are grown locally not around I-285.

Are they? Maybe you should’ve poached some kids from valdosta instead getting bitchslapped! 

How’s your OOS leader taking care of that “homegrown” program? Nobody in in murdersville able to coach either homegrown progr.......Errr.......I mean.......your homegrown program?