Remember things could always be worse

Ga96

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Jerry has the highest valued sports franchise in the world, he’ll sell when he’s ready. Great business mind, no doubt. 

Unfortunately. Jerry’s sticking around. 

bgw

He is a great investor and oil man but an awful owner. How much more would the cowboys be worth if they had 5 or 6 more superbowls. His  micro management of the team has turned into a joke since the mid 90's. Does a great business mind fire Jimmy Johnson.  I remember when he said Romo would win several superbowls.

Dallas has had 2 playoff wins since 1996. Dallas also had the highest average payroll since 1996.  It's the most valuable team but has given the least back to the fans.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is a great investor and oil man but an awful owner. How much more would the cowboys be worth if they had 5 or 6 more superbowls. His  micro management of the team has turned into a joke since the mid 90's. Does a great business mind fire Jimmy Johnson.  I remember when he said Romo would win several superbowls.

Dallas has had 2 playoff wins since 1996. Dallas also had the highest average payroll since 1996.  It's the most valuable team but has given the least back to the fans.  

Have you seen the man's super yacht?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.star-telegram.com%2Fsports%2Fnfl%2Fdallas-cowboys%2Farticle239769263.html&psig=AOvVaw3WWs1wIIB1Qj4v4fbHxv_n&ust=1600198415929000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwik6b3isenrAhUGhlMKHRvdBcUQr4kDegUIARDlAQ

I've been a hater since him and Jimmy came in the dark and shitted all over Coach Tom Landry and co., tolerated the wins became a fan of Jimmy Johnson then he got jettisoned.

So, I found my peace... and it's "it is what it is"....

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.star-telegram.com%2Fsports%2Fnfl%2Fdallas-cowboys%2Farticle239769263.html&psig=AOvVaw3WWs1wIIB1Qj4v4fbHxv_n&ust=1600198415929000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwik6b3isenrAhUGhlMKHRvdBcUQr4kDegUIARDlAQ

I've been a hater since him and Jimmy came in the dark and shitted all over Coach Tom Landry and co., tolerated the wins became a fan of Jimmy Johnson then he got jettisoned.

bgw

He is rich as hell just not a good owner. 

75% of the people on this forum would have a better record as cowboys owner than he does since 1996.  He is a control freak. He is like these youth baseball coaches in the draft gets all their buddies kids and then pitches his own kid or let's him play short and bat top 4.  Then everyone is pissed at him because they win no games or maybe 1 or 2.  Those guys in draft I would always ask knowing they made a terrible pick what was his batting average last year they would give a clueless look and always say I don't know.  Then make some comment it's just for fun. Then first game beat their ass 16-1 and their parents are crying we ran it up on them while I just sit and laugh and say it's just for fun.  Then the following season those crying parents are begging you to pick their kid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is rich as hell just not a good owner. 

75% of the people on this forum would have a better record as cowboys owner than he does since 1996.  He is a control freak. He is like these youth baseball coaches in the draft gets all their buddies kids and then pitches his own kid or let's him play short and bat top 4.  Then everyone is pissed at him because they win no games or maybe 1 or 2.  Those guys in draft I would always ask knowing they made a terrible pick what was his batting average last year they would give a clueless look and always say I don't know.  Then make some comment it's just for fun. Then first game beat their ass 16-1 and their parents are crying we ran it up on them while I just sit and laugh and say it's just for fun.  Then the following season those crying parents are begging you to pick their kid.

Yep, I know... what can you do. 

Im a Cowboy fan, but a jaded one at that. 

Like I said, “it is, what it is”.... Hahahaha. 

I’d love to hear Jerry’s thoughts on things in a setting away from everything, it may or may not be revealing. 

bgw

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is a great investor and oil man but an awful owner. How much more would the cowboys be worth if they had 5 or 6 more superbowls. His  micro management of the team has turned into a joke since the mid 90's. Does a great business mind fire Jimmy Johnson.  I remember when he said Romo would win several superbowls.

He may have a bigger ego than Trump... if that's possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Who wrote this?  Last time I looked a football field is 300 feet long. 🤔

“The 357-foot yacht, which is almost as long as a football field, ...” 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, I know... what can you do. 

Im a Cowboy fan, but a jaded one at that. 

Like I said, “it is, what it is”.... Hahahaha. 

I’d love to hear Jerry’s thoughts on things in a setting away from everything, it may or may not be revealing. 

bgw

poor Zeke

• Haha 1