Hey HawgGoneIt...

Rufus69

It's Thursday.  It's almost lunch.  And I'm hearing we still playing tomorrow night.

Buddha...get me thru the next 24 hours.  I will be replenishing the 1800 later today.  I'll be MORE than ready if we can hold serve till 7:00 pm tomorrow.

I've ordered that No.95...No.96...and No.8...not be fed until they take the field.

Time to pray....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Have to read the room with rufus all about the context 

I honestly didn't think there was ANYBODY who posts on this football board (supposedly) who didn't know the band doesn't travel to non-Varsity events.

Besides...these jabs are between me and.....LOWNDES.....wait for it....

(SMILE)

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I honestly didn't think there was ANYBODY who posts on this football board (supposedly) who didn't know the band doesn't travel to non-Varsity events.

Besides...these jabs are between me and.....LOWNDES.....wait for it....

(SMILE)

Rufus>>

True that. Im all for the past Lowndes jabs I never liked our old head coach and he definitely cost us some games so he is a open target in my eyes

Just now, CODBEARD said:

fine then go in the back yard and play with a stick.. anything...  good thing i am not your pops.. I'd yank your ass off that computer and boot your butt out the front door and don't come back until dinner time..lmao..for reelz do

Don't worry my dad is already like that. But the stupid hurricane is passing through.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I do know I was attempting too and if not was goin out with the Homies, sure as hell wasnt on a Internet forum with dudes 3x ur age

I came here because no one around me knew football at all. And all that stored football knowledge is no good without discussion. So I thought some of you guys would be able to discuss football. Turns out I was right...and wrong at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1