Im sorry Hawg

TheMaximumHornetSting

@HawgGoneItlooks like I might  not be able to meet up at a game with ya before I move again... 

Coronavirus has been a real kick in the Throat as far as social events  go and working....for me anyway... not about to get into that... 

But I do hope during  a visit we can meet up again. 

But Im trading in The Beauty of Savannah,GA for PA...  I think @DarterBlue was the only one  to call it... 

If I see anyway I can make a Colquitt game before I move I'll damn sure make it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneItlooks like I might  not be able to meet up at a game with ya before I move again... 

Coronavirus has been a real kick in the Throat as far as social events  go and working....for me anyway... not about to get into that... 

But Im trading in The Beauty of Savannah,GA for PA...  I think @DarterBlue was the only one  to call it... 

If I see anyway I can make a Colquitt game before I move I'll damn sure make it.

Where is Pa? City or you living the Farm life

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Where is Pa? City or you living the Farm life

Theres alot of details to why Im doing this... its only short term for now as in a year maybe 2... but i need work... Savannah is Expensive and while Im doing OK I need more... some how Erie is a bit more affordable. Ive been there a few times back when I was visiting  family in Cleveland.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

who you moving with, I’d invest in a plow and snow blower , with that lake y’all get like 6 feet of snow negative 30 air

Right now its just me... Financially  as a ashamed as I am... my mom and aunt have been helping me and I've been doing a lot of yard work and fence sitting jobs with one of my uncles to save up as much money as possible... as well as some lucky bets.... thank you Patriots... I take my money very seriously 

I got laid off from Lowes... wasn't the only one... quite a few of us got hit with the unemployment  hammer...

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Right now its just me... Financially  as a ashamed as I am... my mom and aunt have been helping me and I've been doing a lot of yard work and fence sitting jobs with one of my uncles to save up as much money as possible... as well as some lucky bets.... thank you Patriots... I take my money very seriously 

I got laid off from Lowes... wasn't the only one... quite a few of us got hit with the unemployment  hammer...

I think you could've picked up a job quickly in Valdosta. 

Just now, Ga96 said:

I think you could've picked up a job quickly in Valdosta. 

Probably... But I kinda wanted to leave GA... I have nothing against the state personally  I love Georgia I've been here most my life but I wanna try something  else at the same time... 

Lucky for me Forklift drivers are always in demand... 

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I sell em... stop by on the way up and we can hook you truck up..lol  I actually have customers that due to the fact we haven't got much snow lately they move to places like Erie for the winter to plow.. good money in it I suppose... ohh plow and salt spreader run you about 7k .. plows about 5k installed for a decent one.. 😁

Looks like ima get a good arm work out... 

Because this bad boy only cost 25$

image.thumb.png.75e7fc734798788cb9fdae15dd48dd48.png

049206164109.webp

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I sell em... stop by on the way up and we can hook you truck up..lol  I actually have customers that due to the fact we haven't got much snow lately they move to places like Erie for the winter to plow.. good money in it I suppose... ohh plow and salt spreader run you about 7k .. plows about 5k installed for a decent one.. 😁

I my friends dad sold a contract to a hospital for 40k for the year  to plow and salt the parking lot and property,  it literally snowed once and he profited the whole god damn contract didn’t have to plow once just salt sidewalk a few nights

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Cod he needs it for a year or 2 , just buy a plow and truck at auction that’s a piece of shit , but runs and does the job...   probably get a truck and plow that runs for 2,500-3500

lots of foreclosures in pa , I’d get a truck with land scape body and do Foreclosures Cleanouts and junk removal 

stack ur cash

just built a 12 yard box for my truck with shit I found in garbage , now I can fit like 4 pickup trucks worth of shit

4401918D-52BC-429D-9EF0-DE22B229753F.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Pennsylvania  has taught me one lesson already... I went to Pittsburgh in December in 2017.... 

I like to keep my head bald... or low cut... 

And the cold was straight slapping  my bald head... 

So that won't be a thing once I move up there... 

ohh you got a Baldie, ur gonna fit right in with the Lake folk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I hope you do well in Pennsylvania. It is a state of many contrasts. Never lived there, but have gone there on business several times. From the big cities like Philly and Pittsburgh to tiny Macadoo.