Let's go BOSCO!

I AM IRONMAN

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

The PC NYC all star team would have been demolished by the 7-4 2012 Bosco team...with or without the girlie announcers...Better on MUTE...

they were demolished by this team.  No need for Frankie Nu to ruin Joes' year again or beat PC

4 quarters.  that's why Tx teams put up 4 fingers at the beginning of the 4th Q.  Teams that don't do that don't play 4 Qs--its that simple.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ummm yeah most teams do that...thx

well, then they play 4 quarters.  but if they didn't, then that means they're giving the 4th away.

see?   That's what makes this easy.  How you feelin' after 4 Qs?  Better?  can you live with Jake?  the season was almost over for you after 5 minutes in their 1st game.  Batts was a great Safety but worse than McCoy--don't even try to argue that.  Jake's far better than both.  and he's faster than Nutile and our RBs

Stay true to your school, home slizmun

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Just got back from the game. PC has a lot of talent but not really a team right now. Have to put this one behind them and get back to work. Congratulations to the Ironmen.

If you recall all those great Bosco teams, look at all their lineman....Solid,hard hitting, great shape......NO FATSOS !!!  PC ALL FAT AND NOT IN SHAPE !!!

10 hours ago, Mad-Water said:

Bosco's OL was dominating.  You could see that all they needed was a half under their belts.  Jake is faster than their HB

KO return.  Int.  Broken play.  That was PC's O.

not the PC of old, but they'll beat sorry-assed BC and Joes--don't worry about that

-Mad-Water shootin' the breeze, keepin' it real

Actually, they did look like teh PC of old.

PC only had a handful of noteworthy seasons under the cheat. 

As I said at the time, it's the Big 3 and always has been in Bergen. 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wasn't raving about him at all. He's a FCS recruit at best. Was using JR to prove what a really bad season DN had in 2019. The Italian Stallion at BC IS my guy!!!  

he lost to DB last year, like Rocky lost to Creed.  He had the stallions.  What happened?

-Mad-Water

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The PC of old loses 60-0.  Once their QB starts to find his WRs, they'll be improved.  When Bosco blitzes, you know what they think of your passing game.

Sabella.  Give him some time, and he'll own the league.

-Mad-Water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

How do you block a board member so you can't see their post or interact with them?

I'd block myself if i could, too, but for what it's worth, I thought you were IMGBN.  I still meant what i said, though obviously in jest, but thought i was directing it elsewhere.  He has a different sense of humor, cause he's a bad boy always.

-Mad-Water

16 minutes ago, Mad-Water said:

The PC of old loses 60-0.  Once their QB starts to find his WRs, they'll be improved.  When Bosco blitzes, you know what they think of your passing game.

Sabella.  Give him some time, and he'll own the league.

-Mad-Water

PC will improve and their QB is very good. Only a Junior. He had several guys drop passes and did miss a few on deep passes. Some were wide open. Receivers were very fast compared to DBP DBs.

4 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

PC will improve and their QB is very good. Only a Junior. He had several guys drop passes and did miss a few on deep passes. Some were wide open. Receivers were very fast compared to DBP DBs.

I saw that a few times, WRs blew past the secondary, QB couldn’t connect, probably would’ve changed the game,

it’s a chemistry thing, we’ll see how good PC in a week or 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

If PC was cheating during their run then EVERYONE is cheating now. This I know for a fact. Not speculating. 

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

If PC was cheating during their run then EVRRYONE is cheating now. This I know for a fact. Not speculating. 

I am not surprised. This is how life is. When one guy cheats and gets away with it, others will do the same to be competitive.

Just like with Trump, presidents will act above the law and weaponize agencies forever now. Dem or GOP going forward. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

PC always seems to have big-play guys compared to new Bosco.  Their QB had some impressive moments.  Of course, they were faster.  But they couldn't catch Jake.  They easily caught Ronnie--the Elston Howard of Bosco.

34-13 is a win.  A lot of underclassmen.  Bosco had its way in the 2nd half.  3 TDs in a row?

When i played on Bosco in '11, no one was faster than we were.

-Mad-Water (got knocked off Twitter)