Is Chris Christie dead?

RedZone

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

One can only hope,

if covid doesn’t take that asshole, the douche is one Big Mac away from a heart attack 

Fatsos are at high risk...When you HONESTLY look at Fatsos,they eat to fucking much.....No excuse for being a fatso......

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Am I reading this right? You are agreeing Trump is fat and you have no pity for him? 

This is some serious progress! 

Oh no, we Conservatives call out Fatsos, no matter who threw are...I have emailed Fatso Christi twice, but sadly, there was little if any compliance,,

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. Talking about morbidly obese people in general. Trump's just a big dude. Not even close to being in that class. 

LOL, Trump is most certainly obese, very close to morbidly, likely is morbidly. 

Dude, I feel obliged to remind you:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible at Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6. It is the central tenet of the Abrahamic religions and prohibits the religion's followers from worshipping gods other than the Lord.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

LOL, Trump is most certainly obese, very close to morbidly, likely is morbidly. 

Dude, I feel obliged to remind you:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible at Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6. It is the central tenet of the Abrahamic religions and prohibits the religion's followers from worshipping gods other than the Lord.

Show this to Biden and Harris...

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You’re out of your mind. You know he’s not even close to being morbidly obese. Those I speak of are confined to their beds and weigh over 500 lbs. 

Then you used the wrong words. He really is very likely morbidly obese by definition. He is absolutely very close if he just gets in under the wire. 

• Thanks 1