WHO condemns COVID lockdowns

Bormio

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea..but i saw in today's paper we had on 22 new cases reported yesterday...the number is going down...their holidays are over now I think?

Today, 41% of all the infections in the country are from Palm Tree. They represent less than 5% of the county population. 

This in spite of the fact that they are reusing testing for the most part. Brother, we have  a real problem. Keep your family safe and away from "common areas."

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

Today, 41% of all the infections in the country are from Palm Tree. They represent less than 5% of the county population. 

This in spite of the fact that they are reusing testing for the most part. Brother, we have  a real problem. Keep your family safe and away from "common areas."

I hear you...I try and stay away from the Monroe area as much as possible. You keep yourself and your family safe too!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I hear you...I try and stay away from the Monroe area as much as possible. You keep yourself and your family safe too!

I'll bet it's those little kids

playing outside

that gives you the most 🤡 fear

🤡

PS: ever notice when you go in some neighborhoods

that's the first thing you see?

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

On 10/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, Troll said:

Considering The CDC and Fauxi estimated up to 650,000 dead for this years "flu season"  BEFORE this 'pandemic' hit 😲....well....215 has gotta look pretty good 🤔..... including some pandemic on top of the flu....no?

BTW: what happened to the regular old 'flu' this year ???.....ANYbody get that one? .....apparently it's gone "missing"........Should we put out an APB ?

people are stupid when they get their medical news from TV...

🤷‍♂️