Steve Scully suspended (dirty moderator for Debate #2)

Bormio

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Yeah - he was trashing Trump to the Mooch on Twitter (thought he was DM’ing).  Then said he was hacked.  FBI reminded him of the penalty for lying to the FBI.

So happy they caught his ass 

But we have so many dumbasses that doesn't realize the media is in cahoots to screw trump 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Hacking is a crime

millions of folks get hacked, the fBI does not investigate.... more too it even if it's simple right wing pressure on the FBI to look into it. Likely Trump insisted they find something.

Still, I have no sympathy for a liar. Fuck him. Fire him, don't suspend him. I never heard of the guy prior to debate... clearly that was just as well. 

peace brother! 

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Fact

Some of your pals were claiming that Biden would be afraid to debate even after doing 11 debates in the primary.

Then when Trump is the one who pussies out you then claim that it was justified because people were biased against Trump.

Are you always this much of a vagina?

That's a rhetorical question.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Has long-known anti-Trump views.  Was discussing Trump with Mooch (also very anti-Trump) - asking how he was to “handle” him.  But there were some other negative comments thrown in as well

Can you post a link to the exchange?

Only ones I can find only show 1 tweet that says "Should I respond" (to Trump).

There's got to be more to it than that but I'm not seeing any articles beyond that.

Aside from that I don't know what you're going by that he has anti-Trump views; it can't possibly be that he was an intern for Biden for 1 month in 1978...please tell me you have more than that. Karl Rove said he was a good choice to be a moderator of a debate. 

• Like 1