Kentucky 27 Hillbillies 7

HooverOutlaw

On 10/29/2020 at 10:09 AM, StAllThewaY said:

You are an Idiot. As long as Guarandoodoo is our QB we aint going nowhere. Never said we would be good with him. Now once he is gone and the 5* Harrison Bailey is at the helms we will be a team to recon with.

Nah sis. You popped off and now your sorry ass team is garbage and you pretend you didn’t. 

I root for Harrison (Tennessee too, wife) but they are what they are. 

I vaguely remember you having insider info about JG gonna beast mode this year but like errrthing else you say it’s wrong. 

If I DM you some spreads on games will you give me your honest opinion on them? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 3:02 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Nah sis. You popped off and now your sorry ass team is garbage and you pretend you didn’t. 

I root for Harrison (Tennessee too, wife) but they are what they are. 

I vaguely remember you having insider info about JG gonna beast mode this year but like errrthing else you say it’s wrong. 

If I DM you some spreads on games will you give me your honest opinion on them? 

Now I know you are talking out you're ass. JG is the worst thing to ever happen to my VOLS i would NEVER say anything positive about JG in my lifetime you're an idiot. How bout these rape charges?