Election results 2020

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Me 2. One guy said trump will be declared winner tonight 

Praying. We’ll see. Concha is makin’ me pump the breaks a little. He’s right...this is going to be a long night. You KNOW that the dcraps aren’t going to go easily nor quietly. But I’m still calling my shot! 👍

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Praying. We’ll see. Concha is makin’ me pump the breaks a little. He’s right...this is going to be a long night. You KNOW that the dcraps aren’t going to go easily nor quietly. But I’m still calling my shot! 👍

California will stay Blue but The Trump vote should be higher this year if voter enthusiasm plays out at polls. If Cali stays blue by one vote, we know who to blame! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

California will stay Blue but The Trump vote should be higher this year if voter enthusiasm plays out at polls. If Cali stays blue by one vote, we know who to blame! 

🤣🤣🤣 No way bro! I voted in CA! Red down the ballot! I agree, CA will stay blue. But I’m predicting that 4 million vote win for Kill-liar-y in CA will be cut in half ....maybe more! I want that pop vote! 

How are you and the fam doing? If the DLS/Bosco game is televised (if not I’ll have to go to that one), I’ll probably fly out for the Folsom or Cathedral games (assuming they play of course). We definitely should hook up👍

• Like 2