The Black vote is winning for Biden

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Genius is ...blah blah

My people say enough.

Enough of you.

stupidity is...

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Let them go. Remember there were those chosen to be overseer's on the plantation. Denial of who they are is a result of listening to the rhetoric and buying in. 

" Those that forget their past are doomed to repeat it ".

not knowing the difference between the overseer and the new owner of the house...

PS: As long as you limit your own skin color as the requirement of "your people"......you lose

hope this helps

👍

38 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your black conservative is who we were talking about. Their word is moot. Those with little self awareness subscribe to party politics. Sheep. They.....oh yeah, you're one.........just lost your shepherd.

Are you even able to begin to explain why blacks vote for Democrats?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

stupidity is...

not knowing the difference between the overseer and the new owner of the house...

PS: As long as you limit your own skin color as the requirement of "your people"......you lose

hope this helps

👍

You don't qualify either. Your word is moot. Nothing coming from you is beneficial to me.

No, it does not help but it does prove my point.

8 hours ago, concha said:

So they vote for the party that kept them enslaved, birthed the Klan and keeps untold millions stuck in poverty with shitty schools and no opportunity (and then vote for the guy who called school integration a "racial jungle" and who penned the '94 crime bill that's kept mass incarceration going strong)?

Pure genius.  👍

And who and what begat that party, for someone who wants recent history...you sure as shit cherry pick to build a narrative.

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And who and what begat that party, for someone who wants recent history...you sure as shit cherry pick to build a narrative.

bgw

It has a long and complex history.  Andrew Jackson usually gets credit, though its roots go back before him.

Buy a book. Read about it, Larry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

It has a long and complex history.  Andrew Jackson usually gets credit, though its roots go back before him.

Buy a book. Read about it, Larry.

No fucking shit! Well , got dammit it fucking all! There is a light at the end of the fucking tunnel.

Conchita finally, an answer for the ages. 

And no, I’m not talking about the last sentence.... an actual answer. 

Maybe, just fucking maybe a intelligent dialogue after all. 

Thank you!

Larry the Woke, bgw or whatever Conchita wants it to be. 

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, we can’t all be super stupid as you. 
That would hurt your feelers, and we wouldn’t want that. 

Gotta sting huh? Your orange daddy getting bent over.....

bgw

I'm a glass half-full kinda guy, Larry.

Neither Joe nor Kamala will be viable candidates in '24. 👍

Looks like we'll keep the Senate. 😎

We gained in the House and Nancy is getting smacked around like the $2 whore she is over it.  🤣

SCOTUS is safe.  "6-3" 😁

State governments are more red than blue. 🖕

I'm not a whiny bitch like most leftists, Larry...

It should be a fun four years watching y'all make excuses for why Crazy Uncle Joe keeps wandering into the closet when he needs to take a piss. LMAO

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

I'm a glass half-full kinda guy, Larry.

Neither Joe nor Kamala will be viable candidates in '24. 👍

Looks like we'll keep the Senate. 😎

We gained in the House and Nancy is getting smacked around like the $2 whore she is over it.  🤣

SCOTUS is safe.  "6-3" 😁

State governments are more red than blue. 🖕

I'm not a whiny bitch like most leftists, Larry...

It should be a fun four years watching y'all make excuses for why Crazy Uncle Joe keeps wandering into the closet when he needs to take a piss. LMAO

Yep, but the corrupt, lying, monetizer of the WH, influence peddling, narcissistic, racist, bankrupt morally and monetary is gone for the moment. 

So, we will restore the office of the Presidency to what it was before Trump and his Trumpanzees corrupted the place. DeJoy, DeVos, and that idiot despite a court order wouldn’t vacate the Bureau of Land Management are gone. 

So, you got the senate, SCOTUS, and a good showing in the house. Biden won’t be able to wipe his ass without approval from the above. 

Texas is gonna flip progressive shortly, it may take some time but we need to get the assholes out. 

Otherwise, we might as well be Saudi Arabia and that line of thinking. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, but the corrupt, lying, monetizer of the WH, influence peddling, narcissistic, racist, bankrupt morally and monetary is gone for the moment. 

So, we will restore the office of the Presidency to what it was before Trump and his Trumpanzees corrupted the place. DeJoy, DeVos, and that idiot despite a court order wouldn’t vacate the Bureau of Land Management are gone. 

So, you got the senate, SCOTUS, and a good showing in the house. Biden won’t be able to wipe his ass without approval from the above. 

Texas is gonna flip progressive shortly, it may take some time but we need to get the assholes out. 

Otherwise, we might as well be Saudi Arabia and that line of thinking. 

bgw

I about wet myself laughing at you.

The Bidens are corrupt as all fucking get out. You must be hitting Hunter's meth pipe. 🤣

And Trump won Texas by 6 points. Some time indeed.

PS: I'm betting Joe doesn't wipe his own ass now. He's a Depends man.

21 minutes ago, concha said:

The Bidens are corrupt as all fucking get out. You must be hitting Hunter's meth pipe. 🤣

Didja get a text?

If you didn’t, I’m sorry. 😂

bgw

24 minutes ago, concha said:

But yet, the Biden’s are corrupt?

Epstein, Adelman, Weinstein....  Trump buddies. 

Part 2 ^.....

What country is Trump gonna flee to... Russia, Turkey or Saudi Arabia?

Bet your kid resents the hell out of you, threatening eviction for a Biden vote. 

Oh, I wet myself laughing hysterically at you. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But yet, the Biden’s are corrupt?

Epstein, Adelman, Weinstein....  Trump buddies. 

Part 2 ^.....

What country is Trump gonna flee to... Russia, Turkey or Saudi Arabia?

Bet your kid resents the hell out of you, threatening eviction for a Biden vote. 

Oh, I wet myself laughing hysterically at you. 

bgw

Larry, you just wet yourself cause you wet yourself.

Maybe the Ukraine? China? Romania? Have Joey and Hunter call the mayor's wife in Moscow.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry, you just wet yourself cause you wet yourself.

Maybe the Ukraine? China? Romania? Have Joey and Hunter call the mayor's wife in Moscow.

Stay on topic here.... it’s wearing pajamas in the Middle East like Scrooge, being Putin’s lapdog, getting bent over by the Turks.....

Wait number dos is happening!

Orale,

bgw

On 11/5/2020 at 7:51 PM, Wildcat Will said:

We all know where the vote is coming from. The " inner cities "and the " democratic run states "combined with the mail in of votes of those that felt it unsafe to mingle.

Proud of my people as their, our voice is heard. 

So much for  " Blacks for Trump ".

Yet under Trump, Blacks had their lowest unemployment  rates in over fifty years...Since 1963, when LBJ commented, after his,"Great Society" plan passed, to get  the Black vote and appease MLK.......We'll have those ......... voting Democrat for the next 200 years" or words close to that.....Sadly, many want free stuff and let others pay for it...As The Marxist DSOUTH said, "we are returning to normal"......Nothing good comes from where America is headed...."that normal" and "appeasement", I promise, will be our downfall...Those who are honest and know history of Rome, The Ottoman Empire and many South American countries, know Iam right...The Cubans knew.....Many on this board and in America, don't, or want Marxism...You may get it...

will be the end....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Yet under Trump, Blacks had their lowest unemployment  rates in over fifty years...Since 1963, when LBJ commented, after his,"Great Society" plan passed, to get  the Black vote and appease MLK.......We'll have those ......... voting Democrat for the next 200 years" or words close to that.....Sadly, many want free stuff and let others pay for it...As The Marxist DSOUTH said, "we are returning to normal"......Nothing good comes from where America is headed...."that normal" and "appeasement", I promise, will be our downfall...Those who are honest and know history of Rome, The Ottoman Empire and many South American countries, know Iam right...The Cubans knew.....Many on this board and in America, don't, or want Marxism...You may get it...

will be the end....

You lost. 😂😂😂😂

bgw