The Black vote is winning for Biden

Wildcat Will

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

We all know where the vote is coming from. The " inner cities "and the " democratic run states "combined with the mail in of votes of those that felt it unsafe to mingle.

Proud of my people as their, our voice is heard. 

So much for  " Blacks for Trump ".

Lol we know who to blame when China is getting my paychecks

Per CNN exit polling, versus 2016 Trump was:

+7% with black women

+7% with black men

+2% with Latinas

+6% with Latinos

Those numbers should alarm Democrats.

Where Trump underperformed was actually with white men (-13%), though he still had a strong majority.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

We all know where the vote is coming from. The " inner cities "and the " democratic run states "combined with the mail in of votes of those that felt it unsafe to mingle.

Proud of my people as their, our voice is heard. 

So much for  " Blacks for Trump ".

He did get support from those that hate tje skin that they were born in and do everything to try to distance themselves from anything black.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

+7% with black women

+7% with black men

+2% with Latinas

+6% with Latinos

Where Trump underperformed was actually with white men (-13%), though he still had a strong majority.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

He lost his own kind? Dang, he must've sucked.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

+7% with black women

+7% with black men

+2% with Latinas

+6% with Latinos

They’re not alarming because you can’t exit poll the millions of black voters that mailed ballots in or dropped ballots in a drop box.

Look at the numbers coming in from Philly and ATL, etc...not one of those people is eligible to be in an exit poll. 

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

They’re not alarming because you can’t exit poll the millions of black voters that mailed ballots in or dropped ballots in a drop box.

Look at the numbers coming in from Philly and ATL, etc...not one of those people is eligible to be in an exit poll. 

They actually do poll early voters and include them

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Trump is up 3.5% in Philadelphia County versus 2016.  

50 minutes ago, concha said:

+7% with black women

+7% with black men

+2% with Latinas

+6% with Latinos

They do not as it pertains to this election.

55 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, I’m not sure where DS is getting his info. It was pretty clearly stated by most networks on election night that the exit polls included early and mail voters. 🤷‍♂️

I meant it to be literal. A traditional exit poll is obviously taken right after someone exits the polling place, wherein they’ll (usually) be less likely to lie or avoid. Millions stayed home to vote, because of that any polls combining them were done with different methodology than a usual exit poll (probably done the same way the “normal” polls were done).

And those methods are clearly, badly flawed - at least regarding Rust Belt states and Florida (and on the Senate level too).

I won’t say the polling industry is 100% dead as the collective did seem to hit on the mark with states in the Mountain and Pacific area.

I’m with the right wingers on the issue of polls now..I don’t trust them at all. Some doing a good job while others fail miserably isn’t an industry I’ll be valuing the next cycle (and that includes exit polls).

- It’s a bit funny to me that most of the guys in this thread have been doubting the polls the entire time but now want to value these even after the pollsters face planted yet again. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I meant it to be literal. A traditional exit poll is obviously taken right after someone exits the polling place, wherein they’ll (usually) be less likely to lie or avoid. Millions stayed home to vote, because of that any polls combining them were done with different methodology than a usual exit poll (probably done the same way the “normal” polls were done).

And those methods are clearly, badly flawed - at least regarding Rust Belt states and Florida (and on the Senate level too).

I won’t say the polling industry is 100% dead as the collective did seem to hit on the mark with states in the Mountain and Pacific area.

I’m with the right wingers on the issue of polls now..I don’t trust them at all. Some doing a good job while others fail miserably isn’t an industry I’ll be valuing the next cycle (and that includes exit polls).

- It’s a bit funny to me that most of the guys in this thread have been doubting the polls the entire time but now want to value these even after the pollsters face planted yet again. 

No, I may quote them at times, but they are all fraught with error, and some with bias.  The worst polling is horse race polling.  Issue polling seems better.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

No, I may quote them at times, but they are all fraught with error, and some with bias.  The worst polling is horse race polling.  Issue polling seems better.

I agree, issue polling seems quite reliable and leaves little to no reason or discomfort in terms of providing answers to the pollster.

Those will still be of value for discussion in 2 years.

Seems like the internal polling done by the campaigns was far better. Trump’s people knew he was in trouble in the Rust Belt but was solid in FL as did Biden, and Biden’s team knew he had a shot in AZ and Nebraska for the +1. Looks like their numbers were at least reliable.

7 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I agree, issue polling seems quite reliable and leaves little to no reason or discomfort in terms of providing answers to the pollster.

Those will still be of value for discussion in 2 years.

Seems like the internal polling done by the campaigns was far better. Trump’s people knew he was in trouble in the Rust Belt but was solid in FL as did Biden, and Biden’s team knew he had a shot in AZ and Nebraska for the +1. Looks like their numbers were at least reliable.

you still talking about polling ?

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

He did get support from those that hate tje skin that they were born in and do everything to try to distance themselves from anything black.

Let them go. Remember there were those chosen to be overseer's on the plantation. Denial of who they are is a result of listening to the rhetoric and buying in. 

" Those that forget their past are doomed to repeat it ".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Let them go. Remember there were those chosen to be overseer's on the plantation. Denial of who they are is a result of listening to the rhetoric and buying in. 

" Those that forget their past are doomed to repeat it ".

So they vote for the party that kept them enslaved, birthed the Klan and keeps untold millions stuck in poverty with shitty schools and no opportunity (and then vote for the guy who called school integration a "racial jungle" and who penned the '94 crime bill that's kept mass incarceration going strong)?

Pure genius.  👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

So they vote for the party that kept them enslaved, birthed the Klan and keeps untold millions stuck in poverty with shitty schools and no opportunity (and then vote for the guy who called school integration a "racial jungle" and who penned the '94 crime bill that's kept mass incarceration going strong)?

Pure genius.  👍

Genius is knowing not to listen to those that openly express disdain for those not like them. Genius is recognizing what is not good for you, as told by those that are responsible for the issues one's people have faced for hundreds of years.

Idiocracy resides with those that allow themselves to fooled by idiots. My people say enough.

Enough of you.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Genius is knowing not to listen to those that openly express disdain for those not like them. Genius is recognizing what is not good for you, as told by those that are responsible for the issues one's people have faced for hundreds of years.

Idiocracy resides with those that allow themselves to fooled by idiots. My people say enough.

Enough of you.

Liberals don't express disdain?  Ask a black conservative.

Is constantly voting for a party that keeps millions of those in your community stuck in poverty, shitty schools and violence for the last five or six decades an example of genius?

How is voting for the same people who have given you shit results for generations "saying enough"?

Buy a clue.

Seriously.

Stockholm Syndrome on a massive scale.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Liberals don't express disdain?  Ask a black conservative.

Is constantly voting for a party that keeps millions of those in your community stuck in poverty, shitty schools and violence for the last five or six decades an example of genius?

How is voting for the same people who have given you shit results for generations "saying enough"?

Buy a clue.

Seriously.

Stockholm Syndrome on a massive scale.

Your black conservative is who we were talking about. Their word is moot. Those with little self awareness subscribe to party politics. Sheep. They.....oh yeah, you're one.........just lost your shepherd.