A truth about America

Ga96

That sounded like Louis Farrakhan with a different accent.  Just racist garbage from someone who lives in a bubble. 

He tried to make it sound like white people are the only ones who did bad things in recorded history.  That is why this generation now lives in a society that is almost all anti-white. 

Racism against white people has been normalized so it is no surprise that there has been a rise anti-white violence. 

MLK warned us.  Anxiety kicked in when my son said what race do I put on this college application?  Because if I check white they might deny me on the basis of my skin color and not judge me for the merits and content of my character. 

I understand completely what minorities that are in their 70s and older has to go through 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That sounded like Louis Farrakhan with a different accent.  Just racist garbage from someone who lives in a bubble. 

He tried to make it sound like white people are the only ones who did bad things in recorded history.  That is why this generation now lives in a society that is almost all anti-white. 

Racism against white people has been normalized so it is no surprise that there has been a rise anti-white violence. 

MLK warned us.  Anxiety kicked in when my son said what race do I put on this college application?  Because if I check when they might deny me on the basis of my skin color and not judge me for the merits and content of my character. 

I understand completely what minorities that are in their 70s and older has to go through 

@Ga96 can blame white people to the cows come home, but doesn’t say shit about his own brother’s kidnapping their own kind and selling them to the Europeans, Arab and African slave merchants are more at fault then the white man

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Ga96 can blame white people to the cows come home, but doesn’t say shit about his own brother’s kidnapping their own kind and selling them to the Europeans, Arab and African slave merchants are more at fault then the white man

Pretty ironic that the worst person on this site outside of red flag is lecturing anyone on their moral failures. 

And it is even more ironic that the most racist person on the site is lecturing anyone about racial injustice 

This clown is a joke 

• Thumbs Down 1

The Tea Party movement WAS about smaller government and the constitution.

The folks he mentions who attacked it were, of course, leftist sociologists.

Result?  Well, the TP wants lower taxes, smaller federal government etc...

So... they're RACISTS!!!!

No talk of why Trayvon from the Southside/Baltimore/Detroit/[fill in name of basically any liberal run city] can't read, write or do basic math.  Or why he and those like him kill one another in huge numbers... Or why they and their families keep on voting for the party of BROKEN PROMISES, LIES and FAILURE.

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

ABA899F1-7002-4014-8B5F-8138420ADF4D.jpeg

Us Italians have gone through the most discrimination and persecution throughout history outside of the Jews. 

And then to throw salt on the wound, North Africa sends its worst criminal refugees to Italy to destroy the country. 

Haven’t they caused enough genocide and violence?  When will my people get a break from this havoc and calamity???

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Us Italians have gone through the most discrimination and persecution throughout history outside of the Jews. 

And then to throw salt on the wound, North Africa sends its worst criminal refugees to Italy to destroy the country. 

Haven’t they caused enough genocide and violence?  When will my people get a break from this havoc and calamity???

I’m laughing

that I have never heard one Italian or Irishman complain ever, they are in the now not the same past, it’s just a certain mentality people have

ga= 🐑 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

MLK warned us.  Anxiety kicked in when my son said what race do I put on this college application?  Because if I check white they might deny me on the basis of my skin color and not judge me for the merits and content of my character. 

Uh huh.... your kids are screwed because of you and your distorted views. 

Like I always said when I coached “look who that kid goes home to”.

It should be painful being this stupid, I reckon it’s intoxicating because there’s no other explanation. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... your kids are screwed because of you and your distorted views. 

Like I always said when I coached “look who that kid goes home to”.

It should be painful being this stupid, I reckon it’s intoxicating because there’s no other explanation. 

bgw

The only pain is the pain of knowing that the cycle of hate will continue because there are large groups of people who think and act like you. 

This revenge racism tour that left wingers are on will only lead to violence and eventually genocide. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only pain is the pain of knowing that the cycle of hate will continue because there are large groups of people who think and act like you. 

This revenge racism tour that left wingers are on will only lead to violence and eventually genocide. 

Right.... uh huh...hahahaha. 

You really are fucked in the head. 

Haha. 

bgw