HOOVER kicker from 73 yards

HooverOutlaw

28 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hey nolebull what high school did you attend?

A school that Hoover would make look like they do against Grayson. Lol. 

I went to Wharton High in Tampa. Opened in 1997. I went from 99-2002. With the exception of my sophomore year in which I attended Edison High in Edison,NJ. Wharton went 8-22 from 99-2001, and during my senior year in 2002 we went 13-2 losing in the finals to Tyrone Moss and Ely High. Our coach was Richard Wood, the college football hall of famer from Southern Cal and the Tampa Bay Bucs. He won state coach of the year. After that they slipped back into mediocrity, being largely irrelevant In the area. Anywhere between 4-8 wins per year. 

So when it's the 3rd quarter, your still trying to get nacho cheese off your romper, and Grayson has a running clock on Hoover, just remember ole Nolebull went to a school who had a sucky football team. ?

• Like 1

Just wondering if you were the typical guy like most on here that vicariously live through another team other than the high school they attended. The answer is yes. 

We do agree on 1 thing your high school sucks at football. HOOVER will never be happy with just being runner up unlike your best season.

So when your nobody high school has another 4-6 type season, maybe  recruited up Grayson winning another tainted title makes you happy. Better hope that rookie green horn coach has Grayson playing at a championship level.  HOOVER held Grayson to 250 yards.  

Grayson with a truckload of luck barely won state last year. We will wait and see.  Herron was an elite coach.

It does not surprise me.  Being an FSU fan says a lot about you.   You probably wear Jamison Winston jerseys. 

My son does have a Winston jersey. I don't wear Jerseys. I feel they are for children and parents of players. Lol. 

I don't live through any team. I'm just messing with you. I don't care about Grayson being recruited up.  I am fan of Florida high school football and good national football. 

And Winston has done way more good than the bad he was ACCUSED of. Look it up. 

On 6/24/2017 at 3:07 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

So when your nobody high school has another 4-6 type season, maybe  recruited up Grayson winning another tainted title makes you happy. Better hope that rookie green horn coach has Grayson playing at a championship level.  HOOVER held Grayson to 250 yards.  

Ha!  Now that's making something positive out of cow poop.  Hoover held Grayson to 250 yards because Grayson's defense and special teams killed Hoover and the offense played on the Hoover side of the field all night.  It's kind of hard to run up a lot of yardage when you have way less than 50 to go for most of your drives.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Ha!  Now that's making something positive out of cow poop.  Hoover held Grayson to 250 yards because Grayson's defense and special teams killed Hoover and the offense played on the Hoover side of the field all night.  It's kind of hard to run up a lot of yardage when you have way less than 50 to go for most of your drives.

This...

When cockiness backfires...