When will one-term donald concede?

RedZone

14 hours ago, RedZone said:

...yeah,donald can play around and waste a bunch of time/money in the courts, but after that plays out and it will fairly quickly.....then what?

What does one-term donald do next?.....he's been in checkmate for 2 days now.

ParallelImpishDodobird-max-14mb.gif

U hid in basement all election like a faggot, now u wanna run ur mouth

sayless

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

...yeah,donald can play around and waste a bunch of time/money in the courts, but after that plays out and it will fairly quickly.....then what?

What does one-term donald do next?.....he's been in checkmate for 2 days now.

ParallelImpishDodobird-max-14mb.gif

End the pain TODAY, donald.....end the pain!

• Haha 1

Like it or not, they isn’t going to happen.  The strategy is to win Arizona (may or may not happen), get the late arriving ballots in Pennsylvania tossed, and either win Georgia with the military ballots or win the recount.  Justice Alito has already ordered Pennsylvania to sequester all ballots arriving after the polls closed.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Like it or not, they isn’t going to happen.  The strategy is to win Arizona (may or may not happen), get the late arriving ballots in Pennsylvania tossed, and either win Georgia with the military ballots or win the recount.  Justice Alito has already ordered Pennsylvania to sequester all ballots arriving after the polls closed.

Simple math is laughing pretty hard at that strategy, but whatever.

The question remains...

When does the donald say uncle?....today would be a great day.

• Thanks 1

Make NO mistake. It brings me a great amount of joy seeing the donald in this much pain......he's in tears

BUT, it's going to also bring me a great amount of joy to see the donald saying UNCLE to Joe Biden...

I don't believe he has it him.

This election will probably be called today by someone.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, Bormio said:

The strategy is to win Arizona (may or may not happen), get the late arriving ballots in Pennsylvania tossed, and either win Georgia with the military ballots or win the recount.  Justice Alito has already ordered Pennsylvania to sequester all ballots arriving after the polls closed.

That's a pretty dumb strategy even for Trump and his stooges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Right on brand.

Don't answer the question and instead give a smarmy non-answer meant to hide your obvious toady status for Trump.

Well, none of us really know when he'll actually concede, so...🤷‍♂️

But since we're doing "on brand," we all pretty much knew that you'd still show back up weirdly angry, despite the fact that your guy literally just won the election lol. 

You resorting to just making shit up again is just a bonus. 😂

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

One day maybe you'll actually articulate what I've made up in this thread. I won't hold my breath though.

I've never voted for Drumpf, and have never shown him any level of support here, other than making fun of you guys losing your shit every single day for four years. 🤷‍♂️

Yet, you still make up some imaginary support in your mind every day, simply because you can't stomach the idea that someone doesn't share your daily rage and chooses to instead just be indifferent to him and wait it out. 

Hope this helps. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, zulu1128 said:

You're literally talking yourself in circles, moron. Seek help...seriously. 😂

Again, I'm "talking myself in circles" by making one simple claim about what you would do post-election and being completely vindicated.

That actually seems straightforward and not circular. 

🤡

Everybody already knew that you were a clown though. Nobody is actually surprised by this.