Corona deaths expected to double by march

Ga96

On 11/16/2020 at 7:49 PM, On2whls said:

I can’t wait to see the results of the upcoming epic showdown.  Dynamo Joe Biden vs Covid-19.

Dynamo Joe, self proclaimed virus ass kicker has trash talked his opponent several times claiming he would have 100% prevented any Covid related deaths in the US.  

Covid 19 needs no trash talk and continues unabated and undefeated wreaking havoc across much of the world.  

Dynamo Joe should make quick work of the virus and we should expect total eradication by the end of January 2021.  

Go Joe!!!!

Sounds like OANN/NewsMax material....

bgw 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

It's your right to make choices on your own. Not the government. That's the difference. I assess my risk in everything I do each day, it's called being an adult. 

SMH at all these liberal scolds and wannabe tyrants badgering people about not 'driving drunk' and touting DUI laws.  Freedom means letting people figure out for themselves how much to drink before getting behind the wheel...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

SMH at all these liberal scolds and wannabe tyrants badgering people about not 'driving drunk' and touting DUI laws.  Freedom means letting people figure out for themselves how much to drink before getting behind the wheel...

if you make that choice you deal with the consequences. I personally make the decision to not drink and drive. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 4:49 PM, On2whls said:

I can’t wait to see the results of the upcoming epic showdown.  Dynamo Joe Biden vs Covid-19.

Dynamo Joe, self proclaimed virus ass kicker has trash talked his opponent several times claiming he would have 100% prevented any Covid related deaths in the US.  

Covid 19 needs no trash talk and continues unabated and undefeated wreaking havoc across much of the world.  

Dynamo Joe should make quick work of the virus and we should expect total eradication by the end of January 2021.  

Go Joe!!!!

Don't remember hearing him say that.  Link?  Or am I missing the sarcasm?  

• Thanks 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Just possibly that decision could affect other people if you were to drive into them.  That is the point of all this.  Take care of yourself AND others.  

Yeah, it's my choice. No one should be making any decision for me. If other people are that worried about what other people do then they can make the choice to stay home. That's the point of all this. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

Yeah, it's my choice. No one should be making any decision for me. If other people are that worried about what other people do then they can make the choice to stay home. That's the point of all this. 

So I can't count on you not driving drunk and in order to protect myself I should stay home.  

We are on the same team and you are not a team player.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So I can't count on you not driving drunk and in order to protect myself I should stay home.  

We are on the same team and you are not a team player.

yes, so trust that I make the correct decision but if youre that worried don't drive and stay home. That way you don't have to count on me. I'm betting you do drive so you're accepting that risk, same as me. 

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Ok, I stand corrected.  In a CNN town hall Sept 17 Moosic Pennsylvania, he stated “If the president had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive.”   The obvious inference is if he (Biden) was the president, he would have done the job right and......

Still, it’s an absurd claim given that most of the world hasn’t figured it out, not just Trump.  

• Like 1