Corona deaths expected to double by march

Ga96

On 11/14/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ga96 said:

Can’t be! It’s a Democratic Hoax. Oh wait, it’ll be gone by Easter. Oh wait, it’ll die from the Summer heat. Etc, etc, etc... Idiotic response from our Idiot President and his followers!!! Da.....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I can’t wait to see the results of the upcoming epic showdown.  Dynamo Joe Biden vs Covid-19.

Dynamo Joe, self proclaimed virus ass kicker has trash talked his opponent several times claiming he would have 100% prevented any Covid related deaths in the US.  

Covid 19 needs no trash talk and continues unabated and undefeated wreaking havoc across much of the world.  

Dynamo Joe should make quick work of the virus and we should expect total eradication by the end of January 2021.  

Go Joe!!!!

50 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I can’t wait to see the results of the upcoming epic showdown.  Dynamo Joe Biden vs Covid-19.

Dynamo Joe, self proclaimed virus ass kicker has trash talked his opponent several times claiming he would have 100% prevented any Covid related deaths in the US.  

Covid 19 needs no trash talk and continues unabated and undefeated wreaking havoc across much of the world.  

Dynamo Joe should make quick work of the virus and we should expect total eradication by the end of January 2021.  

Go Joe!!!!

What ever is done will only work if everyone abides by the rules, restrictions and regulations. All these people who say ‘masks don’t work” and refuse to wear them are part of the issue. That’s like saying seatbelts don’t work. Will they totally prevent you from dying in a car wreck? No! But the definitely work, just like masks.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

What ever is done will only work if everyone abides by the rules, restrictions and regulations. All these people who say ‘masks don’t work” and refuse to wear them are part of the issue. That’s like saying seatbelts don’t work. Will they totally prevent you from dying in a car wreck? No! But the definitely work, just like masks.

Our company never got to shut down for even a minute.  I’ve worn a mask every day for the extent of the pandemic.  I wear one on weekends if I have to go to a store.  If you want to come into my house, you need to wear a mask.  I won’t go to anybody else’s house, I don’t care who you are.

However, if people don’t want to wear masks, what are you gonna do?  Just make and enforce some new rules.  Arrest everybody that refuses, easy peasy, right?   

Sorry, the US has collectively made it’s  bed, and now we just have to sleep in it.   It’s the price of freedom brother.  All you can do is protect yourself as best you can.

19 hours ago, On2whls said:

Our company never got to shut down for even a minute.  I’ve worn a mask every day for the extent of the pandemic.  I wear one on weekends if I have to go to a store.  If you want to come into my house, you need to wear a mask.  I won’t go to anybody else’s house, I don’t care who you are.

However, if people don’t want to wear masks, what are you gonna do?  Just make and enforce some new rules.  Arrest everybody that refuses, easy peasy, right?   

Sorry, the US has collectively made it’s  bed, and now we just have to sleep in it.   It’s the price of freedom brother.  All you can do is protect yourself as best you can.

I do and agree with what you said. How do we enforce it? Not sure but when you see videos of people who go ballistic when asked by a store or restaurant worker to wear a mask needs to stop and those types of individuals need to be held accountable. Freedom is one thing but helping your fellow Americans to try and get a handle on Covid is another. People need to understand that the masks may help you from getting it but it’s real purpose is to protect others from you if you have it. If people don’t want to wear one for themselves then wear it for others. Help protect your fellow Americans!!!

If Democrats and left wingers had the answers, then none of them should have died. It would have only been thick headed conservatives that died from the China virus. 

If lockdowns and masks work, then you left wingers should be safe. Stay inside and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas. I know that is rhetorical. You don’t celebrate American and Christian holidays. 

Bottom line is your lefties should be shaking your head from your bunker at all the right wingers out there dying. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Democrats and left wingers had the answers, then none of them should have died. It would have only been thick headed conservatives that died from the China virus. 

If lockdowns and masks work, then you left wingers should be safe. Stay inside and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas. I know that is rhetorical. You don’t celebrate American and Christian holidays. 

Bottom line is your lefties should be shaking your head from your bunker at all the right wingers out there dying. 

yea....you righties are tough guys!...no brain...no pain....😉

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea....you righties are tough guys!...no brain...no pain....😉

What I’m saying is you lefties shouldn’t have anything to worry about. You are doing everything the right way. Hunker down. Stay in the house. Leave all the Rona for the righties. 

I don’t think any liberals have even got it. This is a conservative Virus. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah.  The Chinese and first-in-line-of-responsibility governors had nothing to do with it.

457qsi.jpg

the first in line was OUR GOV'T/President....the people who knew FIRST about the virus and the most about the virus...not the 50 governors who had no clue what was going to hit them as Trump "downplayed" the virus..his own words...he BLEW it back in the winter of last year....and you blame the governors?!?...BRILLIANT!!...🤡

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Trump said this hysteria over COVID was hoax by Democrats and that it would disappear  by Nov 4

Yet you still insist on excusing him

Dem governors are first in line when it comes to protecting their states' citizens.

They are in-charge of their states.

Not Trump.

Trump didn't send sick people to old folks homes.

But I'M excusing someone?

🤡

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Dem governors are first in line when it comes to protecting their states' citizens.

Not Trump.

🤡

Clown indeed

your best retort is, ‘Governors were bad too’

if you believe things would be this bad with Obama in office then you’re stupid... stupid as fuck 

8 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Clown indeed

your best retort is, ‘Governors were bad too’

if you believe things would be this bad with Obama in office then you’re stupid... stupid as fuck 

Yes. Indeed.

Since your reading comprehension appears to fall in the "challenged" category, let me help you with something.  It's not "Governors were bad too". It's "Governors bear primary responsibility".

I don't recall bringing up Obama.  But nice job with the fantasy, unknowable retort. Still reflexively tonguing his balls, I see. 🤡

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

Not Trump.

🤡

the virus attached the country...all 50 states...the ones that the Federal gov't is responsible for...do you pay more in Fed taxes or state taxes??...there's your answer...stop with the "pass the buck" to the states B.S...Trump knew BEFORE the states knew anything and knew more than the states that were forced to fend for themselves as he tried to "downplay" the virus...the states ended up trying to outbid each other AND our own gov't for PEE equipment?!?...BRILLIANT...🙄

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Yes. Indeed.

Since your reading comprehension appears to fall in the "challenged" category, let me help you with something.  It's not "Governors were bad too". It's "Governors bear primary responsibility".

I don't recall bringing up Obama.  But nice job with the fantasy, unknowable retort. Still reflexively tonguing his balls, I see. 🤡

Imagine if the leader of our country didn't try and "downplay" the virus back in the spring and actually came up with a national strategy??...in stead of pointing fingers around for months??....🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Imagine if the leader of our country didn't try and "downplay" the virus back in the spring and actually came up with a national strategy??...in stead of pointing fingers around for months??...

Or one that didn't pressure the governors who shut down their states to "open up" as early as April?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2