florida cop kills 2 black teens for nothing

Ga96

46 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

It appears to be another issue of "non compliance".....Stop means stop, they did not......

You would think now of all times when access to information is at its highest that people would know to comply with police at all times. 

You would think after seeing story on top of story and video on top of video of people being killed for not complying with law enforcement that something will click in their brain and say hey I need to make sure that I am respectful and do exactly what I’m told. 

Failure to learn from mistakes of the past could have fatal consequences 

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You would think now of all times when access to information is at its highest that people would know to comply with police at all times. 

You would think after seeing story on top of story and video on top of video of people being killed for not complying with law enforcement that something will click in their brain and say hey I need to make sure that I am respectful and do exactly what I’m told. 

Failure to learn from mistakes of the past could have fatal consequences 

Non compliant, provokers, taking back, blame gamers, running and not obeying, have increased under liberal policies and APPEASEMENT during the 60 years...Cops will not backdown....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Another idiot with a gun. 1 the car wasn't stolen 2. One of the kids parents trailed behind the kids for their safety and this still happened.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/22/us/angelo-crooms-benjamin-crump-video.html

Driver definitely deserved to get shot, maybe his next life he’ll learn not to try to run over police officers with a car

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Driver definitely deserved to get shot, maybe his next life he’ll learn not to try to run over police officers with a car

The teens were freaking out because the guns did not belong to them. The third teen ducked down in the back seat and tried telling the driver to stop but he would not listen. 

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh well...less strain on the system...wake the Fuck up..stop listening to rap lyrics like they mean anything about being gangster.  Bang....white light and momma crushed. Dad...not so much

Yea baby...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 34 slant on 2 and get run the fuck over....Fla Cops don't iand st