Padre and Buford

Nolebull813

Just want to come to square and be a man and say I apologize. Sometimes you back and forth with people, trying to win an argument with hate and all you do is lose yourself. I apologize to you guys first because it was wrong and disrespectful. And second I am not proud of my words and would not want my children to read or mimic them. 

We all have been coming on these boards for years because we love high school football amongst other things. I have went off the deep end a few times and should have used better maturity and judgement. again I apologize for any and all disrespect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha, again fuck you and your apology. 

I stand by the apology. I apologize for disrespect. I can not speak for anyone else or you specifically. I am not apologizing for your acceptance. It is for the disrespect. Hatred on this board tends to boil over pretty fast. Have a good one. We may disagree on a lot, but there is a much better way to convey those differences. I will work on changing mine. Enjoy the Christmas season. 

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just want to come to square and be a man and say I apologize. Sometimes you back and forth with people, trying to win an argument with hate and all you do is lose yourself. I apologize to you guys first because it was wrong and disrespectful. And second I am not proud of my words and would not want my children to read or mimic them. 

We all have been coming on these boards for years because we love high school football amongst other things. I have went off the deep end a few times and should have used better maturity and judgement. again I apologize for any and all disrespect. 

You aren't following the same rules you tried to enforce earlier. This post goes on the other board.

• Like 1

We may disagree, but this is pretty stout shit NoleBull. 

I tip my hat to you Sir. 

Now, back to our regular programming.... fuck you!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/maga-marchers-proud-boys-descend-164500443.html

This is why I couldn’t align myself with Trumpy, as much as I hated Obama for the division.... Trumpy took it to another level. 

Now on to the topic of violence and looting.... it’s wrong no matter who. 

bgw