What will the next whacko conspiracy theory be?

badrouter

Perhaps Vegas can add in a new category: Predicting the next emerging conspiracy theories. Generally, these SHOULD be easy to anticipate. But, that always seems to be in hindsight, as there is always shock and awe when these things come to fruition. We could have seen the "it was really Antifa and paid actors" mantra coming once it became clear so much of the Republican party condemned the violence on the Capitol. 

My prediction for next conspiracy theory to gain traction is that Trump will be assumed to be a DemoRat, secretly posing as a Republican to destroy the Republican party.

What are some conspiracy theories that haven't yet emerged, but could emerge soon? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Perhaps Vegas can add in a new category: Predicting the next emerging conspiracy theories. Generally, these SHOULD be easy to anticipate. But, that always seems to be in hindsight, as there is always shock and awe when these things come to fruition. We could have seen the "it was really Antifa and paid actors" mantra coming once it became clear so much of the Republican party condemned the violence on the Capitol. 

My prediction for next conspiracy theory to gain traction is that Trump will be assumed to be a DemoRat, secretly posing as a Republican to destroy the Republican party.

What are some conspiracy theories that haven't yet emerged, but could emerge soon? 

TRUMP needs t enact marshal law already 

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Some pretty creative shit getting spun out....

I reckon this will bring a repeal of Section 230 that Prep was alluding to earlier and effectively shutting down blogs like this.

The exposure for owner/operators for third party bullshit is pretty glaring.

bgw

Grab ur popcorn 🍿 if y’all thought 2020 was a trip, we’re not even 9 days into 2021 yet 😂  🤠 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

GTF OFF my administration old conspiracy and find your own 🤪

🤣

AKA  you can not jump on that bandwagon now, act like you never heard it before, and then try to sound all ingenious 🧐 

• Haha 1