Former Lowndes QB Doug Belk named DC for the University of Houston

Ga96

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This dumb shit doesn’t even know about American football. Of course he’s not gonna know who U of H is. 

It would be like him saying some manager for a Liga MX team was from the same place he was from. No one would know what the fuck he is talking about. 

Are you lost? Can’t you detect sarcasm in a post?

Oh wait.... never mind. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are you lost? Can’t you detect sarcasm in a post?

Oh wait.... never mind. 

bgw

So he goes into sports related threads and constantly says “who” as a joke to belittle the person or team. It is a joke to imply they are not important enough to even be known. 

It’s a shitty joke meant to ruin football threads. Keep that garbage off this side 

That wanna be Aztec Indian is a troll ass bitch. 

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Can’t we all be friends? 😀

With him yeah as long as you're the right color.  I guess technically my half Sicilian side would, but then again Sicilian's don't consider themselves white.  Who knows.  It's all one big mystery.  Lol.  In my eyes I only see the soul of a person.  Not their color.  Dang it I really need football stat!!!  Anybody down to party tonight? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

With him yeah as long as you're the right color.  I guess technically my half Sicilian side would, but then again Sicilian's don't consider themselves white.  Who knows.  It's all one big mystery.  Lol.  In my eyes I only see the soul of a person.  Not their color.  Dang it I really need football stat!!!  Anybody down to party tonight? 

Yeah let’s party

wife is snoring on the couch😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s tough because these 3 ass clowns are some of the biggest racists on the board. I am not friends with racist scum. These people are obsessed with race and how it pertains to all topics. 

I cant fuck with that. 

Not sure how to answer this

Don’t see that ... but play nice

and don’t F me for trying😀