SEC 2021 Major OOC Games....

RedZone

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nah, I don't want to bet. Just throwing my opinion out there on why it could, will most likely....happen.

You haven't done a very good job explaining why Alabama will be so great in 2021 other than posting a photo.

😂

Experience on defense is huge, retaining the entire defensive staff is big. Patrick Surtain is irreplaceable. But returning josh jobe, Jordan battle, Malachi Moore, Daniel Wright Brian branch etc will leave the secondary in great shape. They all played a bunch last year. Bringing in the top corner in the country doesn’t hurt either. DL has great depth, Christian Harris is a monster in the middle. I think the defense will make huge strides next year. Offensively, they have the best quarterback in college football and I know many will disagree with me but I’ve been able to see the work Bryce has been putting in first hand and think it’ll take 2-3 games for him to get it rolling. Two NFL HC’s from this past season coming to be offensive assistants doesn’t hurt either LOL. Receiving core took a blow but Alabama is WRU, metchie, bolden, and a multitude of 5 star guys practiced everyday for the last couple of years with multiple first round wide receivers and are ready for their turn. Brian Robinson has 4 years of experience and leads an absolutely loaded running back room. Evan Neal and Chris Owens will anchor the line, the top two tackles in the country from this past recruiting cycle just arrived on campus. MD Monarch Tommy brown will do well at guard. The highest rated recruiting class ever is coming in/already enrolled too. (They’re also coached by the best to ever do it in case you forgot) Saban hit home runs hiring coaches this off-season. The tide is in better shape than anyone else in the SEC, not a chance they lose 3 regular season games. I will be at Alabama @ Florida in the swamp. Can’t wait. 

How did I do? @HooverOutlaw

35 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MUCH better than LSU’s but I know you know that đŸ’Ș

What I know is Alabama loses about 98.5% of their offensive production....you don't seem to know that or care. 

You think by plugging in a Mater Dei kid is the answer to that loss. You'll get your heart broken this year. I see that already.

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What I know is Alabama loses about 98.5% of their offensive production....you don't seem to know that or care. 

You think by plugging in a Mater Dei kid is the answer to that loss. You'll get your heart broken this year. I see that already.

You asked why they’d be good, I answered. Just read the post. Receiving core took a blow (as I said) Bryce has better tools than Mac but you can’t replace the experience. I said it would take a few games to get it rolling^. I also didn’t say Bryce was the sole reason they’d be good, I highlighted all the pieces around him. Squashing another one of your claims.They bring back both TE’s & a few starters on the line, and metchie and bolden both started at receiver multiple games this year. And Bill O’Brien knows a thing or two about calling plays. Under O’Brien Deshaun Watson has the highest completion percentage in NFL history (minimum 1,500 attempts).The offense will be fine. Alabama sends 10+ to the draft every single year. My heart will not be broken if Alabama loses a game goof ball. I root for Bryce and JT in the SEC because we played at the same school. I think you saying Alabama will “most likely” lose 3 games is a baseless claim. I don’t see one game on the schedule that they won’t be favored in. Being favored doesn’t mean anything, losses happen. But, too much talent and elite coaching to lose 2-3 games on that schedule. If they lose 98.5% of the offensive production and losing 3 games will “most likely” happen, why not take the bet? No confidence in your claims. How about this one, I understand $ is tight for everybody because of pandemic, so I’ll buy and ship the jersey to you free of charge. Let me know đŸ’Ș 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Never said LSU was going to be great. You are just running your mouth like you did in 2019.

The simple fact is you can probably name ONE Alabama starter for 2021. The California QB. You have NO clue on the Gump depth chart and how many they lose this year to the NFL draft...could be as high as 14 with 6 1st Rounders.

Keep thinking 2021 Gump will be anything close to 2020 Gump.....you've looked foolish before. 

They don't have to be close to 2020 to win in the SEC who has no legitimate threats 

And you have no idea about Alabama either just as you thought LSU would be a threat to bama in 2018 only to get embarrassed at home which seems to happen a lot, when is the last time LSU won a home game against Alabama?

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

They don't have to be close to 2020 to win in the SEC who has no legitimate threats 

And you have no idea about Alabama either just as you thought LSU would be a threat to bama in 2018 only to get embarrassed at home which seems to happen a lot, when is the last time LSU won a home game against Alabama?

No need to add lying to your weak resume.....

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Nah, I don't want to bet. Just throwing my opinion out there on why it could, will most likely....happen.

You haven't done a very good job explaining why Alabama will be so great in 2021 other than posting a photo.

Nah you don't get to claim you know what will happen when your too much a chicken shit coward to put your money where your mouth is

You just running your mouth, you don't know shit and that's why you won't take any bet but when you look stupid you will have some random bullshit that has nothing to do with the discussion to make yourself seem like you know something

You want credibility? You want respect? Earn it! Quit being a pathetic bitch and earn it!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No need to add lying to your weak resume.....

Nah I don't need to lie to make you look stupid, I don't even like bama but I'm not dumb enough to make some blind trust comment into the rest of the SEC actually being able to beat them and based on what? Losing a statue at QB? 

Harris, Smith and waddle are big losses but so were Jerry jeudy, amari cooper, Derrick Henry

They managed after losing them and this will be no different

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You have still yet to say who's gonna be the 3 teams to beat them in the SEC

That's because I don't know, junior...could be anyone.

Just like 5 loss South Carolina beating Alabama 35-21 in 2010 when Gump was ranked  #1 and coming off a 13 -0 National Championship season.

Doesn't matter who it is or what point of the season it happens in.

You are so out of your league it's painful, junior.

What did Mac Jones and Tate martell do their freshman year? Redshirt. Bryce young splits defenders with a strike to the heisman trophy winner. Roll the tape racist redzone. If you can objectively (look it up in the dictionary)  watch Bryce young and Tate martell on tape and say they have the same tools then I will personally go into my own pocket to send you to rehab. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

That's because I don't know, junior...could be anyone.

Just like 5 loss South Carolina beating Alabama 35-21 in 2010 when Gump was ranked  #1 and coming off a 13 -0 National Championship season.

Doesn't matter who it is or what point of the season it happens in.

You are so out of your league it's painful, junior.

Out of my league? Ha is that the best you got? 

You have used that line so many times and yet I routinely make you look stupid to the point you go running off begging others to fight your battles for you but let me guess next you gonna bring up my high school because that's all you got in your bag of tricks? LMAO

You always do that because you think it discredits me but in reality it shows how truly desperate you are and how ignorant. 

Your right you don't know, your just yapping out of your ass with no real clue and hoping nobody can find this thread come December when it comes back that you had no clue the entire time 

Anyways, LSU might be good, might be bad....we have some experience and a slew of different coaches though.

Done talking about Bryce "unproven" Young.

Later, dudes..

But 2021 is looking a lot different.

The Tigers are losing just 4 starters from the 2020 season, and that counts 2 on offense – wide receiver Terrace Marshall Jr. and tight end Arik Gilbert – who left during the season. (Stay tuned with Gilbert, however. He reportedly has asked LSU about returning.)

Even without Marshall and Gilbert, the Tigers are returning nearly all the starters from an offense that ranked 5th in the SEC in total offense (433.9) and 6th in scoring (32.0).

On the other side of the ball LSU ranked 13th in total defense (492.0) and 11th in scoring defense (34.9).

The Tigers are losing just 2 defensive starters – good ones in linebacker Jabril Cox and safety JaCoby Stevens. There are two ways of looking at that – the return of experienced players is helpful on a unit that made a lot of youthful mistakes a year ago, but the return of that many starters from that bad a unit isn’t necessarily encouraging.

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Still waiting on who the 3 SEC teams who will beat them and when the last LSU win at home vs bama was 

Or are you too embarrassed to answer either?

Since redzone is too embarrassed to answer, LSU has one home win over bama since Saban became the coach (2010)

Screenshot_20210130-145413.thumb.png.dbce0d157a53a12262f031c437f220b1.png

Also let compare what LSU defensive rank was in 2010 compared to last year

2010 (11th in country)

Screenshot_20210130-145730.thumb.png.0dbc63a2ed44c3d422cc7b5f49a967e4.png

2020 (99th in the country) 

Screenshot_20210130-145819.thumb.png.fbf11da059ce94c85d414dc632d4d4a8.png

As long as LSU can't play defense they ain't gonna win the SEC and they aren't gonna beat bama

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, LSU might be good, might be bad....we have some experience and a slew of different coaches though.

Done talking about Bryce "unproven" Young.

Later, dudes..

But 2021 is looking a lot different.

The Tigers are losing just 4 starters from the 2020 season, and that counts 2 on offense – wide receiver Terrace Marshall Jr. and tight end Arik Gilbert – who left during the season. (Stay tuned with Gilbert, however. He reportedly has asked LSU about returning.)

Even without Marshall and Gilbert, the Tigers are returning nearly all the starters from an offense that ranked 5th in the SEC in total offense (433.9) and 6th in scoring (32.0).

On the other side of the ball LSU ranked 13th in total defense (492.0) and 11th in scoring defense (34.9).

The Tigers are losing just 2 defensive starters – good ones in linebacker Jabril Cox and safety JaCoby Stevens. There are two ways of looking at that – the return of experienced players is helpful on a unit that made a lot of youthful mistakes a year ago, but the return of that many starters from that bad a unit isn’t necessarily encouraging.

Lastly, not sure who LSU's QB will be, but it could be Max Johnson. He played pretty well at times as a true freshman last year and got a couple of nice wins. One vs a Top 10 team (Florida).

Will be a battle and interesting to see who gets the job. Starter Myles Brennan went out Week 3 and he was having a Joe Burrow type year up until that point.

Brennan or Johnson most likely.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂

Experience on defense is huge, retaining the entire defensive staff is big. Patrick Surtain is irreplaceable. But returning josh jobe, Jordan battle, Malachi Moore, Daniel Wright Brian branch etc will leave the secondary in great shape. They all played a bunch last year. Bringing in the top corner in the country doesn’t hurt either. DL has great depth, Christian Harris is a monster in the middle. I think the defense will make huge strides next year. Offensively, they have the best quarterback in college football and I know many will disagree with me but I’ve been able to see the work Bryce has been putting in first hand and think it’ll take 2-3 games for him to get it rolling. Two NFL HC’s from this past season coming to be offensive assistants doesn’t hurt either LOL. Receiving core took a blow but Alabama is WRU, metchie, bolden, and a multitude of 5 star guys practiced everyday for the last couple of years with multiple first round wide receivers and are ready for their turn. Brian Robinson has 4 years of experience and leads an absolutely loaded running back room. Evan Neal and Chris Owens will anchor the line, the top two tackles in the country from this past recruiting cycle just arrived on campus. MD Monarch Tommy brown will do well at guard. The highest rated recruiting class ever is coming in/already enrolled too. (They’re also coached by the best to ever do it in case you forgot) Saban hit home runs hiring coaches this off-season. The tide is in better shape than anyone else in the SEC, not a chance they lose 3 regular season games. I will be at Alabama @ Florida in the swamp. Can’t wait. 

How did I do? @HooverOutlaw

Great job. People forget BY did not have a spring practice in 2020. He will get all the 1st team reps now.  I look for BY to be as good as anybody in the SEC if not the best. 

Running back is hard to call. Trey Sanders and Robinson might be a 2 headed monster. Sanders has had some bad luck. Broke his ankle on the last play during the last scrimmage of 2019. Then in 2020 got t boned in a car wreck.

• Like 1