Hoover playing in the Benz and Georgia's state title games are not.

HooverOutlaw

24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just proves Corky Kell can pull it off but the idiots running the GHSA can't. 

I guess you would have to find out the financials of each one to see if it’s anyone’s “fault” 

The Kell is a fundraiser so the Benz might be a little more lenient on the charges. That is my assumption. That’s why it would be curious to see what they charge each event 

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess you would have to find out the financials of each one to see if it’s anyone’s “fault” 

The Kell is a fundraiser so the Benz might be a little more lenient on the charges. That is my assumption. That’s why it would be curious to see what they charge each event 

Is the state title games not a fundraiser for kids sports?

The AHSAA can pull it off with 3 different cities and the 3 best stadiums. The GHSA can't even pull it off  with one.

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is the state title games not fundraiser for kids sports?

The AHSAA can pull it off with 3 different cities and the 3 best stadiums. The GHSA can't even pull it off  with one.

In Florida, all the stadiums interested in hosting put a bid in and the FHSAA takes the cheapest bid. There might not be more a than one or two so it doesn’t change much. 

Personally I think it should be played in South Florida like at FAU stadium. It isn’t a giant college stadium, so it wouldn’t look pathetic with the small attendance. And it is closest to the majority of the state final participants. 

But like I said, FAU would have to be interested and put in the lowest bid. Not sure how it works in other states 

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is the state title games not a fundraiser for kids sports?

The difference is no one cares about Alabama HS football and you are obsessed with GA HS football.

13 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

We are getting a cookie. Because we are out of state Corky Kell is paying Hoover to show up and free food from the Varsity and breakfast cooked by Fred and Bufordwolves.

Uh, me cooking is not something to be considered as a bonus, more of a penalty.