How Informed are Americans about Race and Policing?

concha

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I post about the reality, and Corn Cob twists, lies and distorts things to accuse me of deflection.

Reality = Deflection in Corn Cob Andy's world.

You're engaged in a strawman argument with yourself.

Nobody has claimed that the American public is informed. In fact, I don't know of a single person here who has ever made that claim.

So you've successfully rebutted.....nobody.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Then why have you come up with no response other than memes?

You literally started a thread to deflect from a topic and now deflecting from the topic that you chose to deflect from.

I have no interest in going along with your jazz hands and deflection.

The irony and stupidity of you not addressing the actual topic and then expecting me to address your topic of deflection is pure comedy gold.

https://www.skeptic.com/research-center/reports/Research-Report-CUPES-007.pdf

This is an interesting study commissioned by Skeptic magazine.

It demonstrates just how misinformed the American public is about the contentious issue of policing and race that has been allowed to tear at the fabric of our society, especially under the Trump Administration and fed by a leftist press and leftist politics not interested in truth nor fact.

The actual number to the question posed below is "under 30".

But look how far off even conservatives are.

Liberals? In La-La Land.

Eu39FQPWYAIkoK--e1614048336452.jpg

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're engaged in a strawman argument with yourself.

Nobody has claimed that the American public is informed. In fact, I don't know of a single person here who has ever made that claim.

So you've successfully rebutted.....nobody.

LMAO

I brought up a topic.

Not a rebuttal.

So, it appears the strawman is yours, Corn Cob.

🤡

Where do you fit in BTW?

You must be an "About 10,000" guy, right?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

The irony and stupidity of you not addressing the actual topic and then expecting me to address your topic of deflection is pure comedy gold.

I addressed the actual topic. You brought up something totally unrelated (public being informed of the real number) to attempt to deflect.

The context I provided will no doubt be of interest to anyone who's actually interested in the topic.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 2/23/2021 at 9:17 AM, Nolebull813 said:

That is true. The more left wing the media is, the more likely the viewer is to believe that propaganda

Talking about police brutality being a real thing is a far left talking point. That’s why the “protestors” née rioters always look the same. They are same extremist group who is told what to think. So when left wing media starts spouting off about police brutality myths it puts them up in arms. The further left the media is, the deeper the propaganda. That’s why it is reflecting in the data as being most liberal means you are the most uniformed about the facts 

Does this mean everything the right says is not biased or misleading; just the truth and factual? 

Isn’t that something that goes both ways?

#StopAsianHate

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

It demonstrates just how misinformed the American public is about the contentious issue of policing and race that has been allowed to tear at the fabric of our society, especially under the Trump Administration and fed by a leftist press and leftist politics not interested in truth nor fact.

Liberals? In La-La Land.

concha calls my totally on-point and contextual post "stupid" but yet is so lost on how to respond intelligently that he simply re-submitted his original post.

Him telling anyone that they're stupid is high comedy. He demonstrates every single day how pitifully ill-equipped he is to discuss these things.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You have no interest in the actual topic other than to swipe it aside.

The stupidity of accusing someone os swiping aside a topic he created a post about is, well, YOU, Corn Cob.

America - especially leftist - are grossly ignorant of the reality of police violence and race. FACT

This ignorance has fed rioting that has resulted in many deaths, injuries and billions in damage across our country.  FACT

That you want to deflect from the topic as it feeds a leftist political narrative surprises... absolutely no one.

I addressed the actual topic. You brought up something totally unrelated (public being informed of the real number) to attempt to deflect.

The context I provided will no doubt be of interest to anyone who's actually interested in the topic.

The topic of the thread IS the public being informed of the reality of the real number.  🤡

Dumbass.  🤣

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha calls my totally on-point and contextual post "stupid" but yet is so lost on how to respond intelligently that he simply re-submitted his original post.

Him telling anyone that they're stupid is high comedy. He demonstrates every single day how pitifully ill-equipped he is to discuss these things.

Says the guy who is saying the topic of thread is not the topic of the thread because....???

More deflection from Andy.

Here's the OP to remind everyone:

https://www.skeptic.com/research-center/reports/Research-Report-CUPES-007.pdf

Liberals? In La-La Land.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The stupidity of accusing someone os swiping aside a topic he created a post about is, well, YOU, Corn Cob.

The topic is police killings of unarmed black men. You then spin it to make it about people being uninformed as if anybody had made the opposite point.

If you were concerned with public misinformation you could've have chosen any number of other topics.

Or, better yet, you wouldn't have spent the last 4 years completely ignoring the greatest purveyor of misinformation in American political history.

Once again, you don't actually care about public misinformation.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

America - especially leftist - are grossly ignorant of the reality of police violence and race. FACT

They are grossly ignorant of the exact number of killings of unarmed black people. They are not ignorant of the fact that it's a serious problem.

You seem to think it's better to be the inverse of that?

• Thumbs Down 1

I live in Corn Cob Andy's mind.

Rent free.

He stops by a thread he doesn't like by a poster he doesn't like and provides...

ZERO relevant input.

And then because to facts of the topic are not flattering to his side of the aisle, we get the Corn-Cob-the-monkey-throwing-feces routine. 💩

🤡

The topic is police killings of unarmed black men. You then spin it to make it about people being uninformed as if anybody had made the opposite point.

If you were concerned with public misinformation you could've have chosen any number of other topics.

Or, better yet, you wouldn't have spent the last 4 years completely ignoring the greatest purveyor of misinformation in American political history.

Once again, you don't actually care about public misinformation.

A lie.

Or just your lack of reading comprehension.

Or both.

The topic is: How Informed are Americans about Race and Policing?

🤡

People on Corn Cob Andy's side are REALLY ignorant of the reality.

No comment from Corn Cob on why.

No comment from Corn Cob on the social and political implications of this gross ignorance.

No comment from Corn Cob on potential solutions.

What do we get from him?

Lies, a gross lack of reading comprehension and deflection.

🤡