Fatsos and the Obese.....Certain groups

Mag44

Die from Covid at 10 times those who are lean......Should fatsos, smokers and those who refuse to take care of themselves pay MUCH MORE FOR INSURANCE.....???  Or receive limited coverage...??  Certain groups also appear more at risk and have bad lifestyle eating habits etc....ILLEGAL INVADERS ALSO ARE CARRIERS of Covid as recently  noted when 108 had it who snuck in....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Die from Covid at 10 times those who are lean......Should fatsos, smokers and those who refuse to take care of themselves pay MUCH MORE FOR INSURANCE.....???  Or receive limited coverage...?? 

PSSSsssst....Let me tell you a little secret....they already DO 🤓

You must have played hookie in insurance class O.o

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

PSSSsssst....Let me tell you a little secret....they already DO 🤓

You must have played hookie in insurance class O.o

Not enough....But, I knew that and should have said that..My point is that it hurts everybody in terms of cost..Also, a complete lack of accountability by fatsoby........

11 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Not enough....But, I knew that and should have said that..My point is that it hurts everybody in terms of cost..Also, a complete lack of accountability by fatsoby........

nothing like wearing your prejudice on your sleeve...

how thoughtful of you to advertise it,

you know...

so people don't get confused or anything o.O

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

nothing like wearing your prejudice on your sleeve...

how thoughtful of you to advertise it,

you know...

so people don't get confused or anything o.O

Calling out fatties is not bad, rather factual ...What I said are facts...Free speech without "cancel culture"....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Calling out fatties is not bad, rather factual ...What I said are facts...Free speech without "cancel culture"....

calling out "fatties" as a "group" actually IS bad...DUH 🙄

But if you want to call out some "individual" glutton

FOR his poor CHOICES that made him 'fat' or otherwise 'disabled'...

then be my guest.

Go Figure...

PS: for all your bloviating, I believe you are fit and proud of it....

But as someone who has been more thin and "ripped" than you his entire life (with considerably less effort) I can tell you genetics plays more of a role than you think.  So don't be  stupid. Hope this helps. 👍  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Troll said:

calling out "fatties" as a "group" actually IS bad...DUH 🙄

But if you want to call out some "individual" glutton

FOR his poor CHOICES that made him 'fat' or otherwise 'disabled'...

then be my guest.

Go Figure...

PS: for all your bloviating, I believe you are fit and proud of it....

But as someone who has been more thin and "ripped" than you his entire life (with considerably less effort) I can tell you genetics plays more of a role than you think.  So don't be  stupid. Hope this helps. 👍  

Loved that u used BLOVIATING😜😜😜 I respected your post too...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Die from Covid at 10 times those who are lean......

This is symptomatic of a great many maladies facing our society today.  Ever wonder about the tremendous rise in peanut allergies, autism, viable sperm count in western populations ...... There’s a link to all this.  

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 5:45 PM, Mag44 said:

Die from Covid at 10 times those who are lean......Should fatsos, smokers and those who refuse to take care of themselves pay MUCH MORE FOR INSURANCE.....???  Or receive limited coverage...?? 

Like fast food donald j trump?.......he would be dead had he not been president.....

The man is even fatter now....don't let those precision made suits and overcoats fool you, old timer. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Like fast food donald j trump?.......he would be dead had he not been president.....

The man is even fatter now....don't let those precision made suits and overcoats fool you, old timer. 

Trump is fat, however, his genes are outstanding....But, I agree he too is far to fat as is Christie...Now, you bashed two politicians, but are you a fatso,if not, good...Say something about all the fatsos and slobs in your sorry ass state where obesity is pronounced very unhealthy..

17 hours ago, On2whls said:

This is symptomatic of a great many maladies facing our society today.  Ever wonder about the tremendous rise in peanut allergies, autism, viable sperm count in western populations ...... There’s a link to all this.  

the  common link here....

.....is less "herd immunity" 🤧

go figure...

5 hours ago, Mag44 said:

RZ?..your an abject coward, cheap pot shot artist and deflector....POS..

What fatso's did you want to discuss?.....you senile fool.

The one's living in the country or the one's governing the country. Doesn't matter. Everyone knows where you were at.

If you want this country to slim down just wipe out all the "red states".....

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/202011/why-red-states-suffer-greater-obesity

Republicans eat more meat than Democrats. They consume more high-calorie foods and eat fewer fruits and vegetables. Moreover, they exercise less. All of these behaviors contribute to general health problems and encourage the storage of excess body fat.

Among liberals, meat consumption declined in recent years as they responded to concerns about the impact of animal agriculture on the environment. Interestingly, meat consumption by conservatives increased during the same period as though eating more meat was some sort of political statement related to climate change denial.

There is a price to be paid by future generations for climate denial but conservatives face a more immediate personal cost for unwise health behavior.

Just now, RedZone said:

The one's living in the country or the one's governing the country. Doesn't matter. Everyone knows where you were at.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/202011/why-red-states-suffer-greater-obesity

Republicans eat more meat than Democrats. They consume more high-calorie foods and eat fewer fruits and vegetables. Moreover, they exercise less. All of these behaviors contribute to general health problems and encourage the storage of excess body fat.

Among liberals, meat consumption declined in recent years as they responded to concerns about the impact of animal agriculture on the environment. Interestingly, meat consumption by conservatives increased during the same period as though eating more meat was some sort of political statement related to climate change denial.

There is a price to be paid by future generations for climate denial but conservatives face a more immediate personal cost for unwise health behavior.

PS: You will always be an inferior poster, drummer61.... no matter how many times you change you handle.

On 3/5/2021 at 3:45 PM, Mag44 said:

Die from Covid at 10 times those who are lean......Should fatsos, smokers and those who refuse to take care of themselves pay MUCH MORE FOR INSURANCE.....???  Or receive limited coverage...??  Certain groups also appear more at risk and have bad lifestyle eating habits etc....ILLEGAL INVADERS ALSO ARE CARRIERS of Covid as recently  noted when 108 had it who snuck in....

Does this shit keep you up at night??

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Respond to the first post and it meant all fatsos....