Second best team in Norcal?

BobbySanchez

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

That 2014 team would have running clocked every team in ga. Real talk. 

Even Colquitt & Archer (end of yeah Archer)? Ya think so eh? 

If you watched the Colquitt vs Archer State Championship game in '14, you should know that isnt true. The studs on both of those teams was ridiculous.

Colquitt is good without a lot of talent and that one was loaded. Archers JR and SR classes were one of the best combined youll see also.

Either way, you are going to believe some outlandish stuff no matter what I say... so you are free to do that. Im doubting you even knew who won state in GA in '14.

Guest LOSer
10 minutes ago, Pops said:

I'd start them there every year  also (although would then like to think I'd be much more dynamic going forward than any human poll has proven to be)

If you were more dynamic then you'd likely being ranking STA higher than average since they win "the most important games" every year.

Guest LOSer
27 minutes ago, Pops said:

in any event I believe you've finished lower than you started since MNCs

Because when you start #1 and finish #6 (like 2016) that's "lower" by comparison.

It's a strange argument to be making.

That STA shouldn't be ranked so high in the preseason because they always finish lower than they were expected.

But that's only because of the preseason #1.

Guest LOSer
35 minutes ago, Pops said:

analogy to DLS -- DLS was definitely overvalued from '04-'08 because those teams weren't as good as the teams that preceded them and vice versa '10-16

You'd have a very hard time supporting your claim that DLS was undervalued from 2010-16.

And I see that you agree since you didn't even try to support it.

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If you watched the Colquitt vs Archer State Championship game in '14, you should know that isnt true. The studs on both of those teams was ridiculous.

Colquitt is good without a lot of talent and that one was loaded. Archers JR and SR classes were one of the best combined youll see also.

Either way, you are going to believe some outlandish stuff no matter what I say... so you are free to do that. Im doubting you even knew who won state in GA in '14.

In the retread ratings, Folsom went from 5 to 2.  CC remained at 11 fyi. 

Close in all polls....  

CC took out Hoover by 21 (Miami Central beat Hoover by 3... MC's only loss was to undefeated BTW by 1 pt).     

IMG_2429.PNG

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
58 minutes ago, Pops said:

I'm not going to do my opponents work for him

Your help wasn't required to expose Oceanside and Mission Viejo as the frauds that they (likely) were.

On 7/12/2017 at 5:44 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

What ever happened to Folsom? They were vgood a few years back. 

They're still a top program in the SJS and in NorCal, but they lost their Co-HC and QB guru Troy Taylor to the University of Utah by way of Eastern Washington. While they were still good for the SJS/NorCal last season, I've been on record saying that I feel they'll be in decline for the next few years. I don't expect them to be relevant on a National level and State might even be a stretch going forward. I guess we'll find out whether the program can keep running at the level it had been under Taylor. I just don't expect for that to happen. However, I didn't expect DLS to remain as elite as they have been under Alumbaugh, but a major difference (not the only one) is that Lad remained part of the staff. That's not the case for Folsom's former offensive architect and QB whisperer.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

GA would not have known what to do with a sophisticated offense the the devil ran and was headed by a future NFL qb who already set pac 12 passing records.

• Like 1