Pakistani murdered in Biden-Town

Nolebull813

So 2 black girls kill a Pakistani immigrant and CNN calls it an accident. The mayor of DC responds by saying to protect your automobile from car-jackers. This is one of those stories that will be quickly swept under the rug because the suspects are not white. If they were, it would be wall to wall coverage. if you want to donate to help his family heal you can here... 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-anwars-find-peace

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Ga96 now this is domestic terrorism 

These might have been his daughters. I wouldn’t be surprised. They think like him. Cut from the same cloth. If they said these 2 girls were from Valdosta and @Ga96 was their father, not only would I not be surprised, I would have expected nothing less. It would have been par for the course 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

These might have been his daughters. I wouldn’t be surprised. They think like him. Cut from the same cloth. If they said these 2 girls were from Valdosta and @Ga96 was their father, not only would I not be surprised, I would have expected nothing less. It would have been par for the course 

This why we need force by the citizens who are legally armed...

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This happens in Dem towns. These are the mindsets they cultivate. 

Correct...Non compliant animals.....

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So 2 black girls kill a Pakistani immigrant and CNN calls it an accident. The mayor of DC responds by saying to protect your automobile from car-jackers. This is one of those stories that will be quickly swept under the rug because the suspects are not white. If they were, it would be wall to wall coverage. if you want to donate to help his family heal you can here... 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-anwars-find-peace

How can we be sure that whiteness wasn't an important cause of this terrible accident? 

34 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

How can we be sure that whiteness wasn't an important cause of this terrible accident? 

I don’t you ever can be sure. They will let these girls off scott free. He was white and didn’t allow them to steal the car in peace. He should of let them. Damn whiteness. Strikes again 

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t you ever can be sure. They will let these girls off scott free. He was white and didn’t allow them to steal the car in peace. He should of let them. Damn whiteness. Strikes again 

The poor man was either white or South Asian.

Race, which is so important, is a pretty fuzzy concept. The number of races there are and the criteria for belonging to one or the other varies from culture to culture and over time within the same culture.

Do you remember when the Nazis, shortly after taking power, argued over what counted as Jewish? 

Is one Jewish grandmother enough? It's not a real exact science. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The poor man was either white or South Asian.

Race, which is so important, is a pretty fuzzy concept. The number of races there are and the criteria for belonging to one or the other varies from culture to culture and over time within the same culture.

Do you remember when the Nazis, shortly after taking power, argued over what counted as Jewish? 

Is one Jewish grandmother enough? It's not a real exact science. 

I'm sure Noles reply to this question will miss your point and will be inaccurate.   I've never read a post where he knew anything about anything.  Except when it comes to some random person tweeting about some injustice they made up, then he's is all over that.

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Criminals Being so young I think not only they should go to prison for a very long time , that there parents too should be put in jail, for being POS parents 

Appeasement is a huge factor here...Chop criminal heads off and things might change......Government dependence via LBJ and his Great Society BS and appeasing people has led to far more violence and non compliance .....

20 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Appeasement is a huge factor here...Chop criminal heads off and things might change......Government dependence via LBJ and his Great Society BS and appeasing people has led to far more violence and non compliance .....

That's anti-American.

I thought you were a patriot. Are you trying to destroy the country from the inside?