Okay enough is enough, Let’s blow up the Suez Canal Boat

imaGoodBoyNow

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay we’re going on over a week now and no luck, lets nuke the shit out of the ship, let’s all charge everyone $10 to stream and watch it, bam 💥 that pays for funding 

I think we all need a good ole fashion 💣 bombing 

If I got you an underwater angle grinder and some scuba gear, could you bring me back the Evergreen?

On 3/27/2021 at 5:47 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying, I tried telling @Cossacks,  chimp give me an underwater angle grinder and some scuba gear I’ll get what ever boat or Cargo gear you need 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

If I got you an underwater angle grinder and some scuba gear, could you bring me back the Evergreen?

Na that was only a one time offer to get chimp an Anchor for his gym

but In all seriousness this got to be political ain’t no way this should take this long, someone gots to be profiting from this,

if they said I can keep the boat if I can get it moved I’d have that shit on its way in 6 hours, just give me a couple pulley systems and 2 Ford Fucking Rangers

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay enough is enough, Let’s blow up the Suez Canal Boat

Okay we’re going on over a week now and no luck, lets nuke the shit out of the ship, let’s all charge everyone $10 to stream and watch it, bam 💥 that pays for funding

I think we all need a good ole fashion 💣 bombing 

Uuuuuuuhm.......bad idea...

You are quite right about this being much more than what appears on the surface....

"By an accident of geography and global politics, Egypt is a choke point in the global communications network, just as it is with global shipping. The reasons are the same: The country touches both the Mediterranean and the Red Sea, which flows into the India Ocean.

The slim fiber-optic cables that carry the world's communications are much like ships, in that they're the cheapest way for carrying things over long distances. Pulling cable overland is much more expensive and requires negotiation with landowners and governments.

So fiber-optic cables that go from Europe to India take the sea route via Egypt's Suez Canal, just as ships do."

The Full article from 2008: https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22938899

Another important message, which you may have already seen, the ships message route before entering the birthing canal:

image.png.bd87d5892415d4cbcd26365cf559756e.png

I won't go into detail for all the other non-stop symbolism being portrayed here...such as that ship looking like DNA plugging the birthing canal 🤔...

But if those people in the southwest US are paying any attention, look at hoover dam...for symbolism of course...

MGhYaPSMcxihPKfHzTidJN-320-80.jpg

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/news/cologne-mascot-hennes-projected-hoover-dam

PS: Some real nice "Football 🏈" symbolism there....Doncha think ???

BTW: Makes total sense when you consider where that 🏈 team is from....no?

• Like 1

Okay hear me out  

💨 🍃 

the container ship has multiple connections to Hillary Rodham Clinton, one of which is the fact that it has "EVERGREEN" painted on its side, and "Evergreen" is allegedly HRC’s Secret Service handle. (There’s also something-something about the ship’s call sign that has a big old neon sign reading "RABBIT HOLE" above it.)  

the huge container ship has the mother of all fender-benders in order to offload children being trafficked at the behest of a former First Lady, United States senator, and Secretary of State..

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay hear me out  

💨 🍃 

the container ship has multiple connections to Hillary Rodham Clinton, one of which is the fact that it has "EVERGREEN" painted on its side, and "Evergreen" is allegedly HRC’s Secret Service handle. (There’s also something-something about the ship’s call sign that has a big old neon sign reading "RABBIT HOLE" above it.)  

the huge container ship has the mother of all fender-benders in order to offload children being trafficked at the behest of a former First Lady, United States senator, and Secretary of State..

You are learning 🤣....but I think you may have missed the name on the rescue tugboat...

Tugs Work to Free Giant Container Ship Stranded in Suez Canal | Top News |  US News

Baraka  1  ?!?!?!?!

go figure...🤔

41 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

in order to offload children being trafficked at the behest of a former First Lady

BTW...I don't think red herring live in the red sea, but I could be wrong....

But if you like Red Herring ...well...here you go...flat earther's 🤣 (even at double speed harsh on the ears LOL)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZEF9KynYsvha/

Internet throwing chaff everywhere...chaff everywhere...

BTW: the name of the ship is actually the "Ever Given" not Evergreen....hope this helps 👍 LOL.

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

didn’t affect my stocks , so I’m bored again , part of me wants the ship to get stuck again so I can have a lil more fun with it

C'mon.......You still have conspiracy? 🤔

So did you tap into those communication lines when you got that anchor for Chimps gym ? 🤣

or did they Jam the canal to prevent a real threat from coming thru....or messing with those lines?

It is open now after many ships redirected for the long haul.  🤔 Maybe they did both? 😝

Or maybe it is just the classified way of embargoing Syria, and forcing them to ration oil and gas...🤪

I mean that would be pretty impressive to do to a mideast country... no?

Or are you gonna go with the internet Flat Earthers, and the need for dredges and cover to offload that cargo

you know...

to those underground bunkers 😵

image.png.86dbdbc4bc04b5519b0fb36ca6da6395.png

image.thumb.png.9688d2740e4a4a3f9b364be18f0326ed.png

either way.....How could you let this one go ? 🤷‍♂️

the flak hits just keep coming.....need more chaff..... wassup wassup !!!

image.thumb.png.a8fd7d2e575f1b40d06c94ff2f5debb1.png

🤯 LOL

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2021 at 10:57 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay hear me out  

💨 🍃 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...DID Q send YOU TOO?

Q SENT ME!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVmAsydoQWvgh1ZFHq44E

• Haha 2