YALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Louisiana won’t have a baseball team same reason Alabama won’t, to poor

Alabama and Auburn are king in the state.... 

And Alabama media Market aint that big... 

I feel like personally every state with atleast a population of 1 million should have a pro team... 

But thats just me... if Alabama wanted they could have a pro team in Basketball and football atleast

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buster Posey is Lee County(Leesburg,GA)  born and raised.... 

He was a phenomenal player in HS

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I have always liked Buster. Unfortunately injures really did him in and the wear and tear took a toll on his power numbers the last 5 years. He was neveR a huge power guy, but I don’t have a great feeling about that hip. I bet my buddy he doesn’t start more than 100 games at catcher this year. Im guessing he DH’s or plays first almost as much as behind the dish.

And Buster already went deep in 21’ that’s what I get for talking shit about his power 😂. Longoria put the first run and bomb on the board. Second best player from St. John Bosco after Nomar. Unless @Bormiodisagrees 😂.

21 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Alabama and Auburn are king in the state.... 

And Alabama media Market aint that big... 

I feel like personally every state with atleast a population of 1 million should have a pro team... 

But thats just me... if Alabama wanted they could have a pro team in Basketball and football atleast

It’s a money thing too, Arthur blank would never let that happen, what’s the percentage of falcon fans in Alabama??? A lot probably