More Coach O trouble state senate want to talk over sexual harassment cover up

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Ole @Sweetlarry has chosen to go with the ignore and deflect route. He has become more entrenched into south Ga and Valdosta matters than his imps or tigas.

Bitch, the way you avoid your own topics is some shit like I’m a Bill collector. Lord.

Seriously, I am not concerned in any way about O and this. There’s no need to respond to every thread hooville posts about LSU because we consume him. I remember he told me to find new material. Lord that’s laughable. He still hurts that for all the titles gump has won LSU had the greatest team every and it kills him. The people who needed to be gone are gone, save Miriam and maybe Verge. And if they had something to do with it I hope they’re gone. Inexcusable and I don’t make excuses for my programs and lie about stuff like a few people in this thread. 

Now 96.......ready to man up or nah? My guess is nah. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bitch, the way you avoid your own topics is some shit like I’m a Bill collector. Lord.

Seriously, I am not concerned in any way about O and this. There’s no need to respond to every thread hooville posts about LSU because we consume him. I remember he told me to find new material. Lord that’s laughable. He still hurts that for all the titles gump has won LSU had the greatest team every and it kills him. The people who needed to be gone are gone, save Miriam and maybe Verge. And if they had something to do with it I hope they’re gone. Inexcusable and I don’t make excuses for my programs and lie about stuff like a few people in this thread. 

Now 96.......ready to man up or nah? My guess is nah. 

Coach O and Will Wade need to be fire. At least Wade has not been caught covering up sexual crimes unlike the last 2 LSU football head coaches.  LSU knew about Miles but covered it up but Kansas fired him.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Coach O and Will Wade need to be fire. At least Wade has not been caught covering up sexual crimes unlike the last 2 LSU football head coaches.  LSU knew about Miles but covered it up but Kansas fired him.

😂 

it isn’t new stuff every day. It’s the same shit that’s been in the news cycle for months. Years in some cases. USA Today or another rag does another article and you take it as new news. 

I hope they don’t repost articles about any big events in world history that you’ll take as current. Don’t need you melting down if you see the Kennedy assassination (he was a president many moons ago) or heading to the tornado shelter if you see clips on the Vietnam War (they’re an Asian country we thought it was a good idea to try and mess with, but we fought on their soil so you’re good) or any other old events. 

What would you posts about if it wasn’t LSU, Marietta, the GHSA or grayson? You never say much about your own dirty programs where your buddy was getting loot from cops to fund your cheating arses or gumps drugs, card and guns. 

Instead you mealy mouth some bullshit about punishment for a $20 “loan” and a pack of juicy fruit a booster bought some player during the Reagan administration or some lie about a twenty page questionnaire you have seen that every gump has to fill out to drive their thirty year old charger. 

In your words Brother, get some new material instead of Glenn Dildeauxs latest hit piece from the market fish wrap. 

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

it isn’t new stuff every day. It’s the same shit that’s been in the news cycle for months. Years in some cases. USA Today or another rag does another article and you take it as new news. 

I hope they don’t repost articles about any big events in world history that you’ll take as current. Don’t need you melting down if you see the Kennedy assassination (he was a president many moons ago) or heading to the tornado shelter if you see clips on the Vietnam War (they’re an Asian country we thought it was a good idea to try and mess with, but we fought on their soil so you’re good) or any other old events. 

What would you posts about if it wasn’t LSU, Marietta, the GHSA or grayson? You never say much about your own dirty programs where your buddy was getting loot from cops to fund your cheating arses or gumps drugs, card and guns. 

Instead you mealy mouth some bullshit about punishment for a $20 “loan” and a pack of juicy fruit a booster bought some player during the Reagan administration or some lie about a twenty page questionnaire you have seen that every gump has to fill out to drive their thirty year old charger. 

In your words Brother, get some new material instead of Glenn Dildeauxs latest hit piece from the market fish wrap. 

Only a fool believes that story about drug money given to Rush.  You are  gullible as a jr high school girl if you believe that. The real issue is not what happened 15 years ago at Hoover. It is the daily horrible stories exposing the sexual abuse by the the LSU football team covered up by the last 2 head coaches and LSU administrators.  

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only a fool believes that story about drug money given to Rush.  You are  gullible as a jr high school girl if you believe that. The real issue is not what happened 15 years ago at Hoover. It is the daily horrible stories exposing the sexual abuse by the the LSU football team covered up by the last 2 head coaches and LSU administrators.  

It’s the same fucking story every day. You’re not that stupid. Can’t be. you have new names? New times? Nope. Same shit for years. 

And how dare YOU call anybody gullible after slurping up propst for how many years on this forum?!? Now however a cheating doesn’t matter? You Told us y’all were good. now gump cheating doesn’t matter? You saw a twenty page questionnaire with your own eyes! You’re fucking kidding me. NOW that he threw your cheating institutions under the bus he’s a liar?!? Told me to my face what a great dude propst is. Now he’s not?!? 

Get outta here with your mealy mouthed weak ass bullshit. Dude. LSU dominates your thoughts and that’s why you post the same story every day. Gets some new material. 

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s the same fucking story every day. You’re not that stupid. Can’t be. you have new names? New times? Nope. Same shit for years. 

And how dare YOU call anybody gullible after slurping up propst for how many years on this forum?!? Now however a cheating doesn’t matter? You Told us y’all were good. now gump cheating doesn’t matter? You saw a twenty page questionnaire with your own eyes! You’re fucking kidding me. NOW that he threw your cheating institutions under the bus he’s a liar?!? Told me to my face what a great dude propst is. Now he’s not?!? 

Get outta here with your mealy mouthed weak ass bullshit. Dude. LSU dominates your thoughts and that’s why you post the same story every day. Gets some new material. 

What really is funny you have posted over and over what we talked about in a man to man conversation. Then go post it on a public website. Most decent people would never do this. I have meet many people from off this site and you and Fred are the only two to bring up what we talked about. That is classless.  Notice I have never brought up what anybody has told me.  Not my fault Propst did not learn his lesson.  But you wanna blame me for his issues.  

Damn right when Propst told lies about Hoover it pissed me off.  Funny you are the only one to believe him. You  only believe what makes you feel better about yourself.  Show me show rock solid evidence Alabama cheats under Saban other than some internet crap from facebook.  I'm talking Alabama itself not some booster who took players fishing. 

LSU is the gutter of morality in college sports right now. I know it hurts since you played baseball and are a LSU fan.  It must be  painful to know your fellow athletes who you worship taking pictures with posting them are members of basically of sex crime gang. 

A lot of Penn State fans quit following Penn State football after the scandal. If I was in your shoes I would find another team to follow out of pure embarrassment of LSU being a school known for abuse of woman at all levels. 

It is going to get worse for LSU before it gets better.  

• Haha 1