Average football coaching tenure in Alabama.

HooverOutlaw

Alabama HS coaching association states the average stay in Alabama is 4.2 years.  Numbers are shorter in small classes. 

Hoover has been lucky since 1968 we have had 4 head coaches

Bob Finley 1968-1993 died of a heart attack while working on the  field 1 week before fall practice before the 1994 season. 2 state titles 26 seasons

In 1994 no real Head Coach Mike Thorsen a fill in for 3 months and 9 games.  No one considers him a head coach at Hoover. Except Fred from Grayson. 0 seasons

Gerald Gann 1995-1998 ran program into the ground went from a strong playoff program and 90-100 kids on Varsity to 45-50 kids and going 3-7 was fired after 1998 season. 4 seasons

Rush Propst 1999-2007 5 state titles. Quit before being fired during 2007 season. Main reason having kids with another woman while married. 9 seasons

Josh Niblett 2008-2020 6 state titles still the head coach. 13 seasons

From 1968-2020 in 53 season Hoover has had 4 head coaches. Average of 13.25 years per Coach.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama HS coaching association states the average stay in Alabama is 4.2 years.  Numbers are shorter in small classes. 

Bob Finley 1968-1993 died of a heart attack while working on the  field 1 week before fall practice before the 1994 season. 2 state titles 26 seasons

In 1994 no real Head Coach Mike Thorsen a fill in for 3 months and 9 games.  No one considers him a head coach at Hoover. Except Fred from Grayson. 0 seasons

Gerald Gann 1995-1998 ran program into the ground went from a strong playoff program and 90-100 kids on Varsity to 45-50 kids and going 3-7 was fired after 1998 season. 4 seasons

Rush Propst 1999-2007 5 state titles. Quit before being fired during 2007 season. Main reason having kids with another woman while married. 9 seasons

From 1968-2020 in 53 season Hoover has had 4 head coaches. Average of 13.25 years per Coach.

So nibbles has six titles? Awesome.

propsts are null because he admittedly cheated. 

thorsen most certainly was a head coach! Dude stepped into an impossible situation. Totally disrespectful to act is at that man wasn’t a head coach. My guess is they had a shitty season so y’all wanna pretend like it didn’t happen. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

So nibbles has six titles? Awesome.

propsts are null because he admittedly cheated. 

thorsen most certainly was a head coach! Dude stepped into an impossible situation. Totally disrespectful to act is at that man wasn’t a head coach. My guess is they had a shitty season so y’all wanna pretend like it didn’t happen. 

He never signed a contract. I talked to him about this matter 4 years ago. He said there was no head coach it was group decision by the staff. We don't forget the season I went to all 9 nine games we beat #1 6A ranked Robert E Lee. He was never considered a coach by even himself. The only 2 people in the world that think that think he was the head coach are you and Fred. Next time I see him I will show him your post and see what he says. He never considered himself the head coach,  the fans, nor the school board, nor the principal, or the team or anybody in the school system. But now 2 clueless guys from Georgia 27 years after the fact think he was a head coach.  

You have really looked bad in this argument. 

So now you are an expert on the inter workings of the Hoover school system in July of 1994. 

So what you are saying even the fact he told me he was not the head coach or anybody was for the 1994 season because you said he is it changes the past.  Maybe you can say the janitor is really the principal for the 1994 school year and it changes what really happened.

I helped run the dixie baseball youth baseball 20 years ago will you please claim now that I was really the manager of the Braves and it will magically change. 

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He never signed a contract. I talked to him about this matter 4 years ago. He said there was no head coach it was group decision by the staff. We don't forget the season I went to all 9 nine games we beat #1 6A ranked Robert E Lee. He was never considered a coach by even himself. The only 2 people in the world that think that think he was the head coach are you and Fred. Next time I see him I will show him your post and see what he says. He never considered himself the head coach,  the fans, nor the school board, nor the principal, or the team or anybody in the school system. But now 2 clueless guys from Georgia 27 years after the fact think he was a head coach.  

So now you are an expert on the inter workings of the Hoover school system in July of 1994. 

So what you are saying even the fact he told me he was not the head coach or anybody was for the 1994 season because you said he is it changes the past.  Maybe you can say the janitor is really the principal for the 1994 school year and it changes what really happened.

I helped run the dixie baseball youth baseball 20 years ago will you please claim now that I was really the manager of the Braves and it will magically change. 

You are in with the in crowd and told us all for years what a great dude rush was for years. 

You told us about the twenty page questionnaire gumps fill out to drive their thirty year old chargers. 

Let’s ease up on the “looking bad” stuff. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You didn't know larry knows everything about everything except for lsu illegal activities and marrietta cheating/recruiting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You didn't know larry knows everything about everything except for lsu illegal activities and marrietta cheating/recruiting.

I know a certain lowends poster who doesn’t have the stones to answer stuff about his own posts, which is the ultimate in bitchery. 

I know a hooville poster who is obsessed LSU, Grayson, the GHSA and georgia sports in general. Daily he posts the same story over and over, looking for a attention like fat kid looking for the cookies his Mama hid from him, then lies about his own schools and how they’ve been punished for their own despicable acts. 

So what’s up 96? Wanna man up and answer the questions you’ve been asked, or continue the bitchery? Coach dubose (who came from THE cheating tree) ain’t gon be happy when the GHSA starts asking questions about lowends coaches coaching other schools kids in 7v7. Pretty sure that’s not something your supposed to be doing. 

Course we’ve been told they ain’t recruiting nobody. Jus’ helpin’ kids from rival schools get better! 

#elite229

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know a certain lowends poster who doesn’t have the stones to answer stuff about his own posts, which is the ultimate in bitchery. 

I know a hooville poster who is obsessed LSU, Grayson, the GHSA and georgia sports in general. Daily he posts the same story over and over, looking for a attention like fat kid looking for the cookies his Mama hid from him, then lies about his own schools and how they’ve been punished for their own despicable acts. 

So what’s up 96? Wanna man up and answer the questions you’ve been asked, or continue the bitchery? Coach dubose (who came from THE cheating tree) ain’t gon be happy when the GHSA starts asking questions about lowends coaches coaching other schools kids in 7v7. Pretty sure that’s not something your supposed to be doing. 

Course we’ve been told they ain’t recruiting nobody. Jus’ helpin’ kids from rival schools get better! 

#elite229

What school is under multiple investigations for covering up sex crimes by 2 head coaches and administrators?

Not Hoover

Not Alabama 

Not Lowndes 

Just LSU nobody else.  A woman would be safer in hell with gasoline shorts on than going to a party with LSU football players.

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What school is under multiple investigations for covering up sex crimes by 2 head coaches and administrators?

Not Hoover

Not Alabama 

Not Lowndes 

Just LSU nobody else.  A woman would be safer in hell with gasoline shorts on than going to a party with LSU football players.

And yet gumpaloosa is in the bottom ten colleges for safety of students. 3980 out of 3990. Bottom 25 of all colleges for crimes against women. Not percent, overall. I’d be careful there sparky. Y’all are just masters at cover up. The stats don’t lie, but you do. 

Tell us some more stories of your buddy instead of recycling the same LSU every day. 😂  Or the $20 loan. 😂 

If I cared enough I’d Google garbage about your dirty ass programs but I don’t. Just wanted to show you how easy it is. 

55 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

And yet gumpaloosa is in the bottom ten colleges for safety of students. 3980 out of 3990. Bottom 25 of all colleges for crimes against women. Not percent, overall. I’d be careful there sparky. Y’all are just masters at cover up. The stats don’t lie, but you do. 

Tell us some more stories of your buddy instead of recycling the same LSU every day. 😂  Or the $20 loan. 😂 

If I cared enough I’d Google garbage about your dirty ass programs but I don’t. Just wanted to show you how easy it is. 

It was a $400 loan from an agent. Not stealing from children's cancer hospitals to give to LSU players families.  You are the only one that thinks raping is on the same level of booster giving players $100 handshakes. 

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It was a $400 loan from an agent. Not stealing from children's cancer hospitals to give to LSU players families.  You are the only one that thinks raping is on the same level of booster giving players $100 handshakes. 

Drug money for hooville and the biggest cheat in the history of HS athletics and you still lie about him and your dirty program. 

It’s funny you always post about everybody else but never have anything to say about your own dirty teams. For HS football. Drug money. 😂 you say “It’s a lie but a few months ago you told us how great your buddy was. Only fixed one kids grades to give him an A average you said! 😂 A $400 loan is all gump has ever done. Clean as a Whistle. 😂 

Post all you want about errrrbody else, but quit lying about your own dirty ass teams and friends. 

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

....Yet Thompson continues to rule Bama hsfb. 

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not Hoover

Not Alabama 

Not Lowndes 

Careful there guy.

Bama ain't exactly angels and choir boys either.