Player Spotlight: Catholic-BR RB Corey Singleton 315 lb Bench Press

RedZone

The 300 lb Bench Press was always the gold standard when I played even for the big dudes.......maybe it's not a big deal anymore, I don't know.

I do know Catholic is known for producing great RBs, some call it RB High.......this years RB Corey Singleton is a strong dude......5-11 205 lbs

A little underrated at this point in my opinion. Has offers from Army, Navy, Air Force and FCS McNeese St so far......he's not a blazer though 4.5-4.6 forty guy. But you better get out of his way when he comes at you. Last years RB at Catholic George Hart III is off to Arizona St so this year Singleton will carry the load...his year.

Anyways.....

11403643_03cae96ae6494dd881fa5d5a79121f76.jpg

• Thumbs Down 2

Catholic's first 3 games are pretty stout...Will be interesting to see how the new coaching staff there pulls it all together. Catholic lost their HC to Louisville and their OC is now the HC at McGill-Toolen (Mobile, AL)-big changes in the coaching ranks at Catholic.

1-@ Good Counsel, MD
2-Acadiana
3-@ West Monroe

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The 300 lb Bench Press was always the gold standard when I played even for the big dudes.......maybe it's not a big deal anymore, I don't know.

I do know Catholic is known for producing great RBs, some call it RB High.......this years RB Corey Singleton is a strong dude......5-11 205 lbs

A little underrated at this point in my opinion. Has offers from Army, Navy, Air Force and FCS McNeese St so far......he's not a blazer though 4.5-4.6 forty guy. But you better get out of his way when he comes at you. Last years RB at Catholic George Hart III is off to Arizona St so this year Singleton will carry the load...his year.

Anyways.....

11403643_03cae96ae6494dd881fa5d5a79121f76.jpg

Lol 😂 300 now a day is average, our backup RBs and DBs put up 300

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yeah its not really impressive now a days. By the look of that picture he needs to be doing squats.

Not sure why you would say something SO terribly stupid, but I guess you have your reasons......I don't really want to know the reasons.

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 300 now a day is average, our backup RBs and DBs put up 300

Is that right?

Then why hasn't sjr ever produced an NFL RB?...they suck at producing RBs and pretty much everything else looks like.

Catholic-BR has produced 7 NFL RBs....tied with Miami Central, I believe.

I think crying over crackhead rappers is your bag.

PS: it's a happy day for DOGS!

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Is that right?

Then why hasn't sjr ever produced an NFL RB?...they suck at producing RBs and pretty much everything else looks like.

First off all our RBs are now DBs and safeties In NFL

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Is that right?

Ur the one bragging about a 300 lbs bench Max out, and then is getting butthurt when told that’s not a crazy accomplishment 

our Freshman RBs got better offers than Air Force and mcnese st

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Reread it, I know u Cajuns slow as Molasses 

There's NO need.

sjr sucks at producing NFL RBs and RBs in general.......not a big hit producing NFL players anyways for the amount of lip service given them.

Fucking joke!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Our RB just got a full ride to Notre Dame

Big Shit...so did Rummel's RB and he can't bench 300 lbs yet.

BUT, he can run......maybe your guy will be moved to DB or FB at Notre Dame....heard he runs a 4.7 or 4.8....even Notre Dame can do better than that. Oh wait, they did. They got the Rummel kid.

Be nice RedZone.......stop fucking with him so badly.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

BUT, he can run......maybe your guy will be moved to DB or FB at Notre Dame....heard he runs a 4.7 or 4.8....even Notre Dame can do better than that. Oh wait, they did. They got the Rummel kid.

Lol 😂 ur boy ain’t passing the academic clearinghouse at ND , Joes RB got nothing to worry about

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Last years RB at Catholic George Hart III is off to Arizona St so this year Singleton will carry the load...his year.

Anyways, lets see if I can pull yet another thread together after a SAGGY invasion.

RB Corey Singleton was the backup last year and only carried the ball 60 times on Catholic's D1 Champ team....the other RB (Arizona St commit) they had last year was pretty good too...

I believe Singleton will get some nice offers this summer and during the season.

Catholic just doesn't do bad RBs...

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

AD7A96DD-3794-429F-A4FF-4180AB283CD6.jpeg

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Is that right?

What kind of training did Derrius Guice receive to make him a serial rapist and sex crime thug while at Baton Rouge?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2