Lawyer breaks down chauvin trail

Ga96

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like I said , violent offender who was on fentanyl, he didn’t care about his life, why should we

Cant serious about this.  We should just murder every single person who uses drugs since they obviously don't care.  Maybe we could do it retroactively to get those that at one time didn't care about living.  

What's your agenda?  Why so invested in defending the cop and so quick to murder a fellow human being because they had a drug addiction and committed a misdemeanor offense?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Cant serious about this.  We should just murder every single person who uses drugs since they obviously don't care.  Maybe we could do it retroactively to get those that at one time didn't care about living.  

What's your agenda?  Why so invested in defending the cop and so quick to murder a fellow human being because they had a drug addiction and committed a misdemeanor offense?  

Don’t like people that put guns to pregnant woman’s stomachs and rob them, he didn’t care about his life, why should we

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Its worse he is a drug addict himself and lost someone he claims to be his best friend to drugs but he shows his ass on here.

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t like people that put guns to pregnant woman’s stomachs and rob them, he didn’t care about his life, why should we

Never called the man a Saint or a hero but he deserved a trial like anyone else... 

Just like this Daunte Wright person.... 

Man fleets and gets shot dead by a officer who thought she pulled her tazer.... 

But oh wait he had a misdemeanor warrant and tried to run so he deserved to be shot dead right? 

Or the Army officer in Virginia who got pulled over at gunpoint by a police officer? 

Comply or die right? 

It's that fucking easy right?!

RIGHT?! 

FUCKING WRING! shit aint always so damn black and white like yall want it to be...  

But hey that's fine because they where black men with records/warrants and resisting arrest so their deaths are justified right?  Of course nobody's gonna outright say that.... 

But you already do when you make excuses for it.... 

Meanwhile Dylann Roof,the Dude who shot up those asian massage parlors in Atlanta and the El Paso shooter get arrested and will have trial....  but that's fine because they didn't resist arrest right?

No all they did was shoot up a church, A couple of Massage parlors and a Walmart.... 

Hell one of em even got Burger King.... 

DAMN IF THAT AINT SOMETHING SEE THE FUCKING DIFFERENCES BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHY MINORITIES GET UP IN ARMS WHY DONT THEY GET SHOT HUH? 

My bad they all where just having A BAD DAY

I mean you can get taken in Alive for all that but damn counterfeit money? Selling loose cigarettes? Now that's just too far.... 

"But the Fentanyl did it".... 

Yea... totally not the Grown ass man with the knee on the back of his neck for almost 10 fucking minutes.... 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never called the man a Saint or a hero but he deserved a trial like anyone else... 

But oh wait he had a misdemeanor warrant and tried to run so he deserved to be shot dead right? 

Or the Army officer in Virginia who got pulled over at gunpoint by a police officer? 

Comply or die right? 

RIGHT?! 

FUCKING WRING! shit aint always so damn black and white like yall want it to be...  

But hey that's fine because they where black men with records/warrants and resisting arrest so their deaths are justified right?  Of course nobody's gonna outright say that.... 

Meanwhile Dylann Roof,the Dude who shot up those asian massage parlors in Atlanta and the El Paso shooter get arrested and will have trial....  but that's fine because they didn't resist arrest right?

No all they did was shoot up a church, A couple of Massage parlors and a Walmart.... 

DAMN IF THAT AINT SOMETHING SEE THE FUCKING DIFFERENCES BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHY MINORITIES GET UP IN ARMS WHY DONT THEY GET SHOT HUH? 

I mean you can get taken in Alive for all that but damn counterfeit money? Selling loose cigarettes? Now that's just too far.... 

Yea... totally not the Grown ass man with the knee on the back of his neck for almost 10 fucking minutes.... 

You bring up yesterday shooting, because everyone and their mothers know about that shooting, but not one person is talking about the officer that got lit up  with an AR and excuted over a “minor “ traffic stop

1D82F35D-1B3C-413B-92E8-C7BA87735849.jpeg

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You bring up yesterday shooting, because everyone and their mothers know about that shooting, but not one person is talking about the officer that got lit up  with an AR and excuted over a “minor “ traffic stop

1D82F35D-1B3C-413B-92E8-C7BA87735849.jpeg

And the person who did that died in a shootout with the police he went around quite literally picking fights with the cops based on his track record

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Comply or die right? 

RIGHT?! 

All I know is when I had a warrant and got pulled over, I put my hands behind my back and went to jail,    What did he think was gonna happen when he fought with officers trying to cuff him and then got in car to go on a high speed chase, like wtf 🤬 , no he didn’t deserve to die but fuxk what do you think is gonna do when you put yourself in these situations 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I know is when I had a warrant and got pulled over, I put my hands behind my back and went to jail,    What did he think was gonna happen when he fought with officers trying to cuff him and then got in car to go on a high speed chase, like wtf 🤬 , no he didn’t deserve to die but fuxk what do you think is gonna do when you put yourself in these situations 

Also he was pulled over because his car was not registered all that with his warrant for gun possession and fighting and trying to flee and take cops on a chase down residential streets, 

did he deserve to be shot ? No , Did he put himself in this situation? Absolutely 

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Comply or die right? 

RIGHT?! 

This guy nails it, don’t anyone will watch the video because they don’t like hearing the truth

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This guy nails it, don’t anyone will watch the video because they don’t like hearing the truth

I've already said what I thought about it... 

The whole thing was a mess. But he shouldn't be dead.... 

And this lady shouldn't be a cop... 

Can't tell the difference between a gun and a tazer? 

FUCKING REALLY?!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've already said what I thought about it... 

The whole thing was a mess. But he shouldn't be dead.... 

And this lady shouldn't be a cop... 

Can't tell the difference between a gun and a tazer? 

FUCKING REALLY?!

Absolutely correct,

but when are we as a society gonna stop resisting arrest and putting our selves in this situation, he’d still be alive if he just let them arrest him and not try to take them on a high speed chase thru residential neighborhood,

this isn’t GTA when if you lose the cops on a chase then they stop looking for you, this is real life and people need to start realizing that 

play shitty games your gonna win shitty prizes

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Absolutely correct,

but when are we as a society gonna stop resisting arrest and putting our selves in this situation, he’d still be alive if he just let them arrest him and not try to take them on a high speed chase thru residential neighborhood,

this isn’t GTA when if you lose the cops on a chase then they stop looking for you, this is real life and people need to start realizing that 

play shitty games your gonna win shitty prizes

I will admit I was heated yesterday...and after seeing the video I'm still kinda tilted... 

But to answer your question.... Never youre always gonna have people who run and people who dont... 

That's not even race based I've seen white,black and Latino people run from cops in person because let's be real here who actually wants to be arrested?... but none of them got shot but I've always chalked that up to them having better training....   

This lady was frantic AF. And also if you're gonna hold somebody against the car why the hell are you holding them right at the driver's door... I've always seen cops walk people to the trunk or hood of the car then cuff em... 

Now on to him.... I stand by what I said yesterday.... 

But I will also say this... He didn't help hisself... this situation didn't have to happen the way it did.... 

Just like how yall like to scream our country is messed up it didn't get fucked by one party exclusively... it was a combined effort but neither side wants to take responsibility... 

This is a hot ass mess.... that resulted in a loss of life...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I will admit I was heated yesterday...and after seeing the video I'm still kinda tilted... 

But to answer your question.... Never youre always gonna have people who run and people who dont... 

That's not even race based I've seen white,black and Latino people run from cops in person because let's be real here who actually wants to be arrested?... but none of them got shot but I've always chalked that up to them having better training....   

This lady was frantic AF. And also if you're gonna hold somebody against the car why the hell are you holding them right at the driver's door... I've always seen cops walk people to the trunk or hood of the car then cuff em... 

But I will also say this... He didn't help hisself... this situation didn't have to happen the way it did.... 

Just like how yall like to scream our country is messed up it didn't get fucked by one party exclusively... it was a combined effort but neither side wants to take responsibility... 

I just don’t understand how you can’t feel that you have a glock in your hands and not a taser, that shit blow my mind, but wat also blows my mind is people that put themselves in these situations, 

ive been arrested over 8 times and not once did I resist and fight it, even with a whole squad  jumping out of minivans with guns pointed at my  head, (Granted it was a felony warrant ) I had

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I posted the results of a poll awhile back asking people how many unarmed black men were actually killed by cops in a year.  A shockingly high percentage of people think the number is in the thousands and into the tens of thousands.

Unsurprisingly, the more liberal you are the more likely you are to believe these hugely exaggerated numbers. I believe this to be a clear reflection of the political rhetoric that is pushed by many left-wing pols and the MSM.

You'll see stories pushed about black moms who are supposedly afraid to let their sons outside for fear a cop will kill them.  Really?  It's not the other black men in the area who are literally hundreds of times more likely to hurt him?

So over the last year or two we're seeing the results.  Mass unrest, rioting, destruction and quite a few deaths because of a grossly distorted and dishonest narrative.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-12.22.03-AM.pn

I dont even get on Twitter that often but the one time I hop on I see people getting angry about Ashli Babbit's death and want them to release the name of her shooter...  

Now here's the difference between the 2:

1. Wright was not invading the  capitol... 

2. Babbitt was shot by Secret Service because again... insurrection they had intent of harming.... 

What's that thing some folks on here like to say... 

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"... 

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I dont even get on Twitter that often but the one time I hop on I see people getting angry about Ashli Babbit's death and want them to release the name of her shooter...  

Now here's the difference between the 2:

1. Wright was not invading the  capitol... 

2. Babbitt was shot by Secret Service because again... insurrection they had intent of harming.... 

What's that thing some folks on here like to say... 

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"... 

Neither of them should have been shot.

In the case of Babbitt, I don't think she was in the process of being arrested or resisting.  And as far as the people there having an intent of harming, just who did they harm?  No argument they shouldn't have been there, but there was a distinct lack of violence from them, in fact.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Neither of them should have been shot.

In the case of Babbitt, I don't think she was in the process of being arrested or resisting.  And as far as the people there having an intent of harming, just who did they harm?  No argument they shouldn't have been there, but there was a distinct lack of violence from them, in fact.

They where breaking into the Capital building... because they where fueled by lies and anger... 

I'm sure if they had gotten close or into the congress lobby or whatever they wouldve simply just shaken hands... and passed around hugs.... with the people they where convinced where "Stealing" the election.... 

But ya know storming the capital building and breaking the windows and all isn't violent... 

They where merely protesting peacefully... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They where breaking into the Capital building... because they where fueled by lies and anger... 

I'm sure if they had gotten close or into the congress lobby or whatever they wouldve simply just shaken hands... and passed around hugs.... with the people they where convinced where "Stealing" the election.... 

But ya know storming the capital building and breaking the windows and all isn't violent... 

They where merely protesting peacefully... 

By the standards that the mainstream press and leftist politicians apply to their favored rioters, it was extremely non-violent.

And again, I don't think she was resisting arrest, assaulting an officer etc at the time she was shot.  I know I'm expected to just say they were the same to placate you, they simply were not.