The TOUGHEST schedule in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Old Rabid One

31 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

All this sweet talk is commendable, but we AIN'T gettin a room! But I AM attempting to get in touch with my feminine side, so I can get along with you 21st Century sweethearts!

You talk as If I should take you seriously but I have yet to see anything to justify it

Even if it really is you rab, you are still the same clueless old yeller you were before and you are still way past your prime to hang with me in any debate 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

You talk as If I should take you seriously but I have yet to see anything to justify it

Even if it really is you rab, you are still the same clueless old yeller you were before and you are still way past your prime to hang with me in any debate 

You ARE still a Dumbocrat are you not? How is THAT going? And contrary to popular belief! I don't require your acceptance for ANYTHING!

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

You ARE still a Dumbocrat are you not? How is THAT going? And contrary to popular belief! I don't require your acceptance for ANYTHING!

And contrary to popular belief I don't give two shits about your opinion, hell I don't give one shit about your opinion

I see you for what you are and that's a bumbling, rambling idiot who can barely speak in a coherent enough way to communicate

And that's what scares you because I am not intimidated by you in the slightest so you aren't good enough to scare me off buster

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Finally something of substance

If it is rab than I may actually see his logical side after all this time 

You want substance? You need to be respectful to your elders, your betters, those old enough to partake of libations, and those who have attained far more edumacation than you.

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You REALLY set the bar LOOOOW! Explain your Pres' mindset of flooding the country with welfare recipients?

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

You want substance? You need to be respectful to your elders, your betters, those old enough to partake of libations, and those who have attained far more edumacation than you.

Betters? You have proven nothing to show how you are better

Being old don't make you an expert, you are just a leacher like most clowns on these boards who think because they have been around the block that they know everything but the game has long past them by and they can offer nothing but trivia and wishful thinking

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

You twenty something morons are always living in the present! And forget the past! And the present is what you will have to deal with, after your asinine decisions of late.

So wait 

Living in the present and forget the past yet the present is what I have to deal with 

Did you have some whiskey go to the wrong brain cell mid sentence rab because as always your rambling idiot side is showing

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

You twenty something morons are always living in the present! And forget the past! And the present is what you will have to deal with, after your asinine decisions of late.

Couldn't be any worse than the conservative wackjobs who have sabotaged my hometown economy for the past 100+ years 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So wait 

Living in the present and forget the past yet the present is what I have to deal with 

Did you have some whiskey go to the wrong brain cell mid sentence rab because as always your rambling idiot side is showing

Who was it who said, Elections have consequences? DEAL WITH THEM!

See now rab, you only been back for what? A few hours? And you have already proven you aren't any better a poster post hiatus as you were pre hiatus

Keep it going, but unless you want to spend each day getting embarrassed, using a @Sammyswordsman term

Face off with someone in a lower tier than me because you way over your head 

• Haha 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Couldn't be any worse than the conservative wackjobs who have sabotaged my hometown economy for the past 100+ years 

LISTEN UP SKIPPY! The WHOLE DAMN state is a joke! You take tourism away, and you have empty beaches and SWAMPS! And wait til the Burmese Pythons make the Everglades a BARREN WASTELAND! And they come looking for HUMANS!

• Haha 1