The TOUGHEST schedule in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Old Rabid One

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

LISTEN UP SKIPPY! The WHOLE DAMN state is a joke! You take tourism away, and you have empty beaches and SWAMPS! And wait til the Burmese Pythons make the Everglades a BARREN WASTELAND! And they come looking for HUMANS!

And listen here buster, the republican party is the ones who don't care about environmental impact so your line about the Everglades only helps my case

Again you should focus on posters of a lower tier like @Ga96because you aren't up to par with someone as good as me 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And listen here buster, the republican party is the ones who don't care about environmental impact so your line about the Everglades only helps my case

Again you should focus on posters of a lower tier like @Ga96because you aren't up to par with someone as good as me 

Lower tier? Did you even graduate high school? 

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

You lads remember who started this diatribe! I was a talkin football!

Oh yeah because here is the first mention of politics in this thread and look who posted it 

31 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

You ARE still a Dumbocrat are you not? How is THAT going? And contrary to popular belief! I don't require your acceptance for ANYTHING!

What you gotta say now boy scout

48 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

SOMEBODY needs to edumacate this lad, in knowing that Westlake has produced more NFL players than ANYBODY in the Peach State!

I didn't see any when they played John Curtis.

Westlake has 2 active NFL players....impressive!

St Aug (NOLA) has 5 and they can't buy a state championship, they will knock your helmet off though.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Rab was the first one to mention politics

See below

Hey Bozo, I never addressed you in the past forty eight hours! Yet HERE you are, running round chasing my tail! 

But here is a factoid you can take or leave, at your leisure. The dude you just put into office is about to get this country into WWW III, with the Rushkies and Chicoms! And you'll be experiencing what you 21st century males have said was unconstitutional, a MILITARY DRAFT! Pleasant dreams!

24 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

See now rab, you only been back for what? A few hours? And you have already proven you aren't any better a poster post hiatus as you were pre hiatus

Keep it going, but unless you want to spend each day getting embarrassed, using a @Sammyswordsman term

Face off with someone in a lower tier than me because you way over your head 

You're too fucking stupid to know when you're beaten!

By the BY, I heard Lake Shitty disbanded it's football program, due to being IRRELEVANT! TOO bad they didn't come get um some of what SOWEGA was a cookin! Colquitt 38 Trinity Christian ZERO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH!

7 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Hey Bozo, I never addressed you in the past forty eight hours! Yet HERE you are, running round chasing my tail! 

But here is a factoid you can take or leave, at your leisure. The dude you just put into office is about to get this country into WWW III, with the Rushkies and Chicoms! And you'll be experiencing what you 21st century males have said was unconstitutional, a MILITARY DRAFT! Pleasant dreams!

If it's world war III then it would be WW III 

Not WWW III whatever the hell that is 

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

By the BY, I heard Lake Shitty disbanded it's football program, due to being IRRELEVANT! TOO bad they didn't come get um some of what SOWEGA was a cookin! Colquitt 38 Trinity Christian ZERO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH!

Colquitt barely beat Columbia with several starters out when you came to Lake City and you are the one who is stupid

You can't make a single post without looking like a jackass but I'm supposed to see you as someone deserving of respect? LMAO 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

TCA has more balls than all the teams in 7a 1 in GA have combined 

Not that you would know shit about Florida football

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Colquitt barely beat Columbia with several starters out when you came to Lake City and you are the one who is stupid

You can't make a single post without looking like a jackass but I'm supposed to see you as someone deserving of respect? LMAO 

HEY NUMBNUTS, Colquitt's second rate coach had barely moved into his house when the Packers went to Lake Shitty! He didn't even have the offense and defense in place! But keep thinking you got our best shot! But they'll leave the light on for you! We're awaiting for that return visit you girls promised!

HEY NUMBNUTS, Colquitt's second rate coach had barely moved into his house when the Packers went to Lake Shitty! He didn't even have the offense and defense in place! But keep thinking you got our best shot! But they'll leave the light on for you! We're awaiting for that return visit you girls promised!

Columbia would have signed a contract if they were gonna do a return trip but they wouldn't have done that because if you knew anything about FHSAA rules

"Any game played by a florida team on the road in another state during kickoff Classic week would be listed as week 0 game and count as one of the 10 maximum regular season games"

Columbia wouldn't have signed off on a game without a contract and if there was no contract we have no obligation to return the trip

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

TCA has more balls than all the teams in 7a 1 in GA have combined 

Not that you would know shit about Florida football

What I know about FLAAAAWDA football is THIS! In my sixty years of watching Packer football! Our ONLY loss in the sunburn state was to USA TODAY #10 American Heritage, 17-14! And THAT was our weakest team since 2010! You take the transferred up privates out of the mix! And FLAAAWDA is a JOKE! Some of the top teams in your state have lost recently to teams in the GHSA!

35 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

See now rab, you only been back for what? A few hours? And you have already proven you aren't any better a poster post hiatus as you were pre hiatus

Keep it going, but unless you want to spend each day getting embarrassed, using a @Sammyswordsman term

Face off with someone in a lower tier than me because you way over your head 

Excellent advice.  We call it the Folsom  slide.  It’s also a line dance   

• Haha 1

What I know about FLAAAAWDA football is THIS! In my sixty years of watching Packer football! Our ONLY loss in the sunburn state was to USA TODAY #10 American Heritage, 17-14! And THAT was our weakest team since 2010! You take the transferred up privates out of the mix! And FLAAAWDA is a JOKE! Some of the top teams in your state have lost recently to teams in the GHSA!

And how many of these wins over Florida were actually good teams?

all the excuses you have and you still can't justify shit

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Columbia would have signed a contract if they were gonna do a return trip but they wouldn't have done that because if you knew anything about FHSAA rules

"Any game played by a florida team on the road in another state during kickoff Classic week would be listed as week 0 game and count as one of the 10 maximum regular season games"

Columbia wouldn't have signed off on a game without a contract and if there was no contract we have no obligation to return the trip

Rules and FLAAAAWDA?***ROTFLMAO*** You ain't GOT NO STINKIN RULES! Players transferring in MID SEASON?