The TOUGHEST schedule in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Old Rabid One

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What kind of job is Westlake doing exactly? lol

AND, it's obvious you are NOT dialed into the demographics of Louisiana.

Anyways, it's not a big deal.

Just stop the lying...that's a big deal.

Nothings ever a big deal with you when you say BS like that.... 

The demographics of Louisiana? 

Georgia has more than double the population of Louisiana.... 

Anything else you wanna throw out? 

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Give me 10 Louisiana teams who are gonna do what Westlake did last year? 

I'll wait... 

Wait all you want.

Westlake didn't do anything last year....best win was vs a team ranked #428 and they got their ass waxed by a 4-5 team 42-21...

71 Hillgrove (Powder Springs, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 3 AAAAAAA 4-5 1-4 (t 5th) 3-5 29.3 35.2 59-44
WINS: #181 Westlake (Atlanta, GA) (42-21), #1391 Gainesville (GA) (28-27), #1931 McEachern (Powder Springs, GA) (38-29), #2109 Marietta (GA) (32-14), LOSSES: #93 Norcross (GA) (30-21), #292 North Cobb (Kennesaw, GA) (39-14), #724 Walton [George] (Marietta, GA) (24-15), #779 Harrison [Carl] (Kennesaw, GA) (35-0), #2244 North Paulding (Dallas, GA) (35-28)
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wait all you want.

Westlake didn't do anything last year....best win was vs a team ranked #428 and they got their ass waxed by a 4-5 team 42-21...

71 Hillgrove (Powder Springs, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 3 AAAAAAA 4-5 1-4 (t 5th) 3-5 29.3 35.2 59-44
WINS: #181 Westlake (Atlanta, GA) (42-21), #1391 Gainesville (GA) (28-27), #1931 McEachern (Powder Springs, GA) (38-29), #2109 Marietta (GA) (32-14), LOSSES: #93 Norcross (GA) (30-21), #292 North Cobb (Kennesaw, GA) (39-14), #724 Walton [George] (Marietta, GA) (24-15), #779 Harrison [Carl] (Kennesaw, GA) (35-0), #2244 North Paulding (Dallas, GA) (35-28)

Go to sleep dude, ur talking shit when Georgia is light years better than Louisiana, and Georgia sucks

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How you doing old man, how's life in Gray treating you?

Where in the actual have you been, you were missed at your mancrush Rush debates.... well I missed you.

Your grandson SweetLarry has been busy putting out wildfires in Baton rouge, he could use some help.

bgw

What is Gray? Georgia is BLUE! 

And since January 9th, the year of my Lord 2021, I've been recuperating from a moderate collective case of scurvy, Berry Berry, Small Pox, Malaria, Basal Cell Carcinomas, malfunctioning teefies, the China Flu, and crotch rot! But I'm on the cusp of removing one foot from the grave as we speak!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

What is Gray? Georgia is BLUE! 

And since January 9th, the year of my Lord 2021, I've been recuperating from a moderate collective case of scurvy, Berry Berry, Small Pox, Malaria, Basal Cell Carcinomas, malfunctioning teefies, the China Flu, and crotch rot! But I'm on the cusp of removing one foot from the grave as we speak!

Gray is where you live dumbass.... put your oxygen over both ears and oxygenate that mess between the ears!

Hope you’re recovering well. 

bgw

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

That's not rab, these sentences are actually somewhat coherent

WELL, the ex Old Ms. Rabid sent me an Evelyn Woodhead, Readin Fer Compreeehension course, as a portion of the divorce settlement! It took awhile for it to make that LOOOOOOOOONG trek from the Northern Pole, where she currently resides with Santa! But I'm finally getting the hang of talkin Yankee!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's a lie......just stop with the lies already. AND,

your boy hyped them as part of the toughest schedule on the planet.

Also....inner-city schools that look like the can play football are pretty common in this country. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't.

Westlake could swap uniforms with some NOLA or Baton Rouge teams and you wouldn't know the difference. lol

BOY? You had better be nice to me young un, I've been through Cajun country a heap in my day! I COULD be yo daddy!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. There's not 50 teams like Westlake in Louisiana... 

2. I doubt there's 10 teams in Louisiana that could play in the classification Westlake does and do a better job.... 

SOMEBODY needs to edumacate this lad, in knowing that Westlake has produced more NFL players than ANYBODY in the Peach State!