2014 State Champion Colquitt Co vs HS Football team with most wins: Valdosta

GHSFPS

Guest LOSer

Valdosta wasn't good in 2016 when they won a state championship.

So why should we care about them two years earlier when they lost in the first round of the playoffs?

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

why do you always upload old games?

On the contrary, the majority of my games are new games (check out my channel). On occasions, I like to remember that great past teams. And the 2014 Colquitt County football team was very dominate in Georgia HS football. I included clips that I never included in my first release. Thanks for your feedback Sir. Take care.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

So why should we care about them two years earlier when they lost in the first round of the playoffs?

Valdosta has the most wins out of all High School football programs. Despite a few average seasons, they are still the standard and others will be chasing big brother. Thanks for your feedback. Take Care

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GHSFPS said:

On the contrary, the majority of my games are new games (check out my channel). On occasions, I like to remember that great past teams. And the 2014 Colquitt County football team was very dominate in Georgia HS football. I included clips that I never included in my first release. Thanks for your feedback Sir. Take care.

Plus... far better content for a High School Football site than some of the other stuff we get.

Keep doing what you do and thanks a ton for contributing here. Looking forward to seeing what games you end up at this season too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Plus... far better content for a High School Football site than some of the other stuff we get.

Keep doing what you do and thanks a ton for contributing here. Looking forward to seeing what games you end up at this season too. 

Thanks HawgGoneit

11 hours ago, LOSer said:

Why don't you use "I" instead of "we" you're only speaking for yourself. Not everyone else. Maybe some others want to see it. Maybe some dont.  

But its not for you to say. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LOSer said:

On top of all that. The bolded part is an opinion in which you are entitled to. Doesn't mean its true. 

I will admit I dont think Valdosta wouldve made it past RD3 in 7A. But they won the 6A state title and went 14-2 which is not bad. 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, GHSFPS said:

Valdosta has the most wins out of all High School football programs.

Who cares?

Tell me something relevant.

The 2014 Valdosta team stunk.

That's all that matters.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, GHSFPS said:

Despite a few average seasons, they are still the standard and others will be chasing big brother.

The standard for what?

Existing for 100+ years? Because that's all they've got left.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Why don't you use "I" instead of "we" you're only speaking for yourself. Not everyone else. Maybe some others want to see it. Maybe some dont. 

Hey, you can waste your time watching mediocre teams all day if you want. No sweat off my back.

But spare me the "winningest high school team" nonsense.

That was supposed to be an elite Colquitt team and they let that Valdosta team hang around far too long.

Guest LOSer

The bolded part is an opinion in which you are entitled to. Doesn't mean its true.

Again, you are more than welcome to disagree.

Of course it's my opinion. Who else would it be?

Guest LOSer

But they won the 6A state title and went 14-2 which is not bad. 

They beat a bunch of nobodies (and some of them close) and got smashed in their two losses.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

They beat a bunch of nobodies (and some of them close) and got smashed in their two losses.

A bunch of nobodies? They were 11-2 vs the "Top 1000"

6-2 vs the "Top 500"

Lowndes, Tucker, and Northside-WR were good teams.

Lee Co., Dalton, Houston Co., & Coffee were all good.

You didnt even watch Valdosta play Chandler. So I doubt you know either way.

• Like 1

The reality is, if Valdosta wasnt good...

Then there MIGHTVE been 3 good teams in FL not including IMG. Bc the only FL teams better than Valdosta, or as good, were STA, Carol City, and AHP... the rest have little chance

So unless the Top 25 are the only teams worthy enough to be called good... I think you need an attitude/opinion adjustment on HSFB teams

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The reality is, if Valdosta wasnt good...

Then there MIGHTVE been 3 good teams in FL not including IMG. Bc the only FL teams better than Valdosta, or as good, were STA, Carol City, and AHP... the rest have little chance

So unless the Top 25 are the only teams worthy enough to be called good... I think you need an attitude/opinion adjustment on HSFB teams

Honestly, AHP wasn't all that good to me. But, hats off to them for going undefeated and winning state. 

Guest LOSer
22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta was better than any team STA played from Florida in 2016.

You have to change the subject because you're weak.

You can't defend Valdosta on the merits so you have to throw out come ridiculous boilerplate that ca't possibly be proven.

It's what you always do.

Valdosta beat Stephenson (10) Coffee (5) and Houston County (4) by less than 10.

But I'm sure they're better than BTW, Dwyer, Venice and Plant because you say so.

Guest LOSer
25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A bunch of nobodies? They were 11-2 vs the "Top 1000"

5 of those wins were by 10 or less.

Their two "best" wins according to Calpreps were a 10 point win over Tucker and an 8 point win over Northside.

They were a giant nothingburger.

An 8-4 team in 7A masquerading as a 6A state champion.