Lowndes to host a team from Canada for OTAs

Ga96

• Ga96 changed the title to Lowndes to host a team from Canada for OTAs

More pointless babble from lowndesloser96 that nobody gives a shit about

20210603_142413.thumb.png.d487732b980b309fc616f9481046f624.png

Answer for your lies coward lowndes loser

Show us how little you really know about Florida you fucking pussy bitch!

What you gonna do, cry to hawg to protect you? You instigate fights like a coward bitch then cry for protection when someone stands up to you 

You sit there and shit on other programs and shit on coaches and players you don't know fucking thing about but want everyone to bask in the glory of lowndes like they greatest team to ever lace up boots then you bitch and moan about any team who beats them and call them cheaters but don't say a fucking thing when lowndes picks up transfers because everyone who's good is a cheater except for lowndes yet you don't know a fucking thing about Florida but have the nerve to talk about what teams are recruiting when you can't even get your facts straight

I want everyone to see how full of shit you really are 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man ColumbiaFan is going 100 miles per hour against LowndesClown96. Lol 

This reminds me of an old story about those Vikings, one year when I was living in Valdosta their season came down to a field goal in a late season game and it was a 60 yarder boy howdy!

That poor kid had it bounce off the crossbar and slide off but those damn Vikings fans tortured the poor kid to the point they threw used toilet paper on his parents lawn and even pushed his dad into a walk-in freezer! 

if I hadn't came in on my day off to let him out his daddy would have been froze to death Damnit! With that and the band incident a year later I knew I couldn't get out of Valdosta fast enough and never looked back damnnagit!

49 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Columbia girl you seem to be suffering from jealousy and its reaching extreme levels.

Mental health is nothing to joke about if my existence disturbs your equilibrium that much i can refer you to some therapy clinics near you.

Why the fuck would I be jealous of you?

I don't give a shit about football and that's the only fucking sport lowndes is nationally relevant in you fucking moron, you bring up my team every chance you get yet I haven't made a single thread in months but you keep blabbing on about me trying to promote them to be elite yet you haven't shown a single damn post that I did it

Then you sit here lying about teams you know nothing about the run from the lies and claim you so knowledgeable

You are fucking hick who doesn't know a damn thing about football and really you don't even deserve to be on this board 

The only person with any fucking mental health issues is you

You can't handle anyone being better than lowndes so you sit there and make thread after thread after thread after thread to shit on other programs to try and make lowndes seem better by comparison

You are so fucking insecure that you have to make pop and run threads than make another and another to pad your post count because you can't hold a conversation with your medial IQ that wouldn't make you qualifed to shine my shoes at a bus stop 

You get caught in lies constantly and you just run off and make a new thread because your too stupid to actually argue and defend a position and the only thing that makes you able to post here is the fact that lowndes is ranked high in GA so you think you can shit on coaches you have never met and bash their work efforts and be respected

You have the nerve to put down coaches who put in far more effort and time than you would ever comprehend and label them as terrible coaches when you haven't seen them coach for a minute of your miserable life