Packass Fraudemaker denied by the federal courts

Ga96

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I knew he was full of it and lying. I heard plenty from fans parents and bus drivers.

People clowned the board members and they knew the truth.

https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/news/local_news/appeals-court-deals-blow-to-rodemaker-lawsuit/article_912388c3-0fb5-53e4-b3bc-dd0b44d57333.html

Last coach in cheatersville to win a title. Hilarious you and the bus drivers union on his sac lake that! 

You Fucking bitches should be bowing down to him.

#elite229zerotitles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I knew he was full of it and lying. I heard plenty from fans parents and bus drivers.

People clowned the board members and they knew the truth.

https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/news/local_news/appeals-court-deals-blow-to-rodemaker-lawsuit/article_912388c3-0fb5-53e4-b3bc-dd0b44d57333.html

Don't you have a lowndes player to set up an afternoon threesome or dick rub for?

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Last coach in cheatersville to win a title. Hilarious you and the bus drivers union on his sac lake that! 

You Fucking bitches should be bowing down to him.

#elite229zerotitles

Somebody once said...it ain't over till it's over....

Well...it ain't over...

Rufus>>

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I would dive into everything you are wrong about on the matter but it would be pointless... @Sweetlarry like i said before stay in a childs place.

Enlighten me. Enlighten us all. What am I with about? Was he or was he not the last coach In cheatersville to win a title? Did you or did you not say “I heard plenty from fans parents and bus drivers”? 

So I am using your words (and the facts) to make my statement. Please tell me where I missed on this one? 

17 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Enlighten me. Enlighten us all. What am I with about? Was he or was he not the last coach In cheatersville to win a title? Did you or did you not say “I heard plenty from fans parents and bus drivers”? 

So I am using your words (and the facts) to make my statement. Please tell me where I missed on this one? 

Nah, you didn't miss. He was the last coach to win a football state championship for Valdosta. 

5 board members who just happened to be black did all vote to have him removed while 4 who were white did not. 

The fact that he couldn't produce enough evidence to prove the 5 board members conspired to have him removed doesn't constitute proof that he's been lying or anything else wedgie over there says. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, you didn't miss. He was the last coach to win a football state championship for Valdosta. 

5 board members who just happened to be black did all vote to have him removed while 4 who were white did not. 

The fact that he couldn't produce enough evidence to prove the 5 board members conspired to have him removed doesn't constitute proof that he's been lying or anything else wedgie over there says. 

Hawg...I was told by a Wildcat Central fanatic outa the Southside of Valdosta...that the 5/4 vote was total coincidence.   Of course...that gentleman doesn't believe in evolution neither...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I was told by a Wildcat Central fanatic outa the Southside of Valdosta...that the 5/4 vote was total coincidence.   Of course...that gentleman doesn't believe in evolution neither...(Smile).

Rufus>>

It wasn't Phil Jones by any chance was it? 

🙄