Funny 99.9% people who support the NCAA are white elitists or think they are elitist.

HooverOutlaw

Like a guy who is worth about 30 million and owns 18 condos in Florida told me one time the only thing he hates is somebody making good money or has 1 more dollar than him.  He is in the Lumber business and has 25 salesman working for him. I ask are they paid stickly on commission. He said yes but if they start selling too much and making to much money he runs them off. I said does that not put more in your pocket he said yes but I can't have the help closing the gap.   Never spoke to him again.  Most wealthy people do not wanna see anybody doing better.  By people doing better the distance between them and the regular working guy is not as far apart then. 

This is why the dinosaur slave owner thinking people want to keep the NCAA going strong.  Most of these super rich white college boosters would not allow these black players on their property or speak to them except the fact they are 4 or 5 star players.  

Which group are you slave owner types or see no problems with these kids getting paid for their likeness.

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dude, you fucking still believe Wallace was a “segregationist” and not a racist, while his daughter Peggy believes her Daddy was a racist.

You probably ought to sit this one out.......

Read this you idiot. You lived in Utah when Wallace was governor.  Read the last line.

In 1958, Wallace ran in the Democratic primary for governor. Since the 1901 constitution's effective disfranchisement of the state's blacks, and most poor whites as well, the Democratic Party had been virtually the only party in Alabama. For all intents and purposes, the Democratic primary was the real contest at the state level. This was a political crossroads for Wallace. State Representative George C. Hawkins of Gadsden ran, but Wallace's main opponent was state attorney general John Malcolm Patterson, who ran with the support of the Ku Klux Klan, an organization Wallace had spoken against. Wallace was endorsed by the NAACP. Wallace lost the nomination by over 34,400 votes.[21]

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

HooverOutlaw is so dumb that it's amazing.

The same guy who gets his entire self-esteem from a school that he now claims is participating in modern slavery.

Did you ever find a backbone LOS. Remember when you were scared like a cat and refused to meet me face to face.  You still a pussy boy? 

Your claim to fame is thinking Harbaugh is an elite coach, that the NCAA is the greatest organization in America history and being gutless.

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Read this you idiot. You lived in Utah when Wallace was governor.  Read the last line.

In 1958, Wallace ran in the Democratic primary for governor. Since the 1901 constitution's effective disfranchisement of the state's blacks, and most poor whites as well, the Democratic Party had been virtually the only party in Alabama. For all intents and purposes, the Democratic primary was the real contest at the state level. This was a political crossroads for Wallace. State Representative George C. Hawkins of Gadsden ran, but Wallace's main opponent was state attorney general John Malcolm Patterson, who ran with the support of the Ku Klux Klan, an organization Wallace had spoken against. Wallace was endorsed by the NAACP. Wallace lost the nomination by over 34,400 votes.[21]

I don’t give a fuck about a Wikipedia page. 
I trust a little girl he raised more than “historians”. 

Killary Fraudem Klitten is as racist as it gets, never stopped her from pandering to black Americans. Then there’s Joe.

Politicians pander all of the time.......

7E91B8A7-D968-4292-8452-9A3C06A73144.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t give a fuck about a Wikipedia page. 
I trust a little girl he raised more than “historians”. 

Killary Fraudem Klitten is as racist as it gets, never stopped her from pandering to black Americans. Then there’s Joe.

Politicians pander all of the time.......

7E91B8A7-D968-4292-8452-9A3C06A73144.jpeg

Did you vote for him?

Prime example of formulating a response before actually reading the whole post. 

Granted I have difficulty accepting that Wallace was not racist, but can accept that Wallace was a politician who did and said whatever it took to garner votes. Somewhat the same for Biden although certainly not at that depth…. If pulling something from 1977 suits you… the bandwidth on this forum certainly could not support your Orange Klan Daddy… that is certain. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

…. If pulling something slavery from 1977 hundreds of years ago suits you… the bandwidth on this forum certainly could not support your Orange Klan Daddy  contrived argument… that is certain. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

FIFY 👍

BTW: good advise 👌