Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You prop a Pitt kid and then a FS with 0 varsity experience who couldnt beat out a kid ranked 1600 and 1100. Joke

Because I know those kids can play and they hack it every day at practice at the school with the best track record in America of turning out college and professional players.

I've got reasonable comps for those kids.

Your comps are......(.crickets)

He plays at a scrub school against scrubs.

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

😂 oh you're really clueless or maybe it was to replace the guy I just linked

Kid plays safety as a freshman and then is moved away.

First to lose the QB battle.

And then to replace a kid at WR.

But he can play both ways, right, especially at such a low-level football?

Why doesn't he start at safety at a crappy Texas high school?

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Because I know those kids can play and they hack it every day at practice at the school with the best track record in America of turning out college and professional players.

I've got reasonable comps for those kids.

Your comps are......(.crickets)

He plays at a scrub school against scrubs.

Lol now a kid 1600 and 1100 can play because they went to my school 😂. Stop it clown. They're low 3 star scrubs.

Kid plays safety as a freshman and then is moved away.

First to lose the QB battle.

And then to replace a kid at WR.

But he can play both ways, right, especially at such a low-level football?

Why doesn't he start at safety at a crappy Texas high school?

Because in 6A kids dont start both ways. Its big boy football. Now when they needed him yes he would go in and play and would take away the teams best WR. Thats a fact.

Just now, Gametyme said:

So you don't understand the difference between starting both ways and then usinf you best play situational ? Yeah you're a real clown 

No, I just laughed at your contradiction.

We all know that Temple's level of football is garbage and if this kid was *that* good he'd be playing both ways.

But he's not.

• Haha 1

Yes.

Because he can play.

You'll see. Clowns like yo always do.

Pimping out sorry kids because he's your "son" but laughing at those who come out of the best high school program in America.

Laughably clueless.

If they could play they wouldnt be 1600 and 1100 but keep selling that narrative clown.  But tell me what have you or your kid done ? Ill wait 😂 be the first sorry ass nigga to talk shit about somebody else kid but have a kid that can play. Thats some real fuck boy stuff 😂

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, I just laughed at your contradiction.

We all know that Temple's level of football is garbage and if this kid was *that* good he'd be playing both ways.

But he's not.

Whatever you say Phillip. Go spend time with your wife. Not trolling a HS message board. Jody going to end up running dick in her and you off in here fucking with me 😂 clown show

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

If they could play they wouldnt be 1600 and 1100 but keep selling that narrative clown.  But tell me what have you or your kid done ? Ill wait 😂 be the first sorry ass nigga to talk shit about somebody else kid but have a kid that can play. Thats some real fuck boy stuff 😂

I'll talk shit about a stupid dad all day. People pimping out their obviously sorry kids is pathetic.

You brought this upon yourself. You're not the first clown who thinks his kid is great but who actually can't play.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is obviously stupid.

But you're a Temple-level poster and human being so you're not on anybody's list of intellectual heavyweights.

What else is obviously stupid you saying a kid rated extremely higher then them with 32 offers cant play but you say it anyway. Fucking clown 😂