Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

What else is obviously stupid you saying a kid rated extremely higher then them with 32 offers cant play but you say it anyway. Fucking clown 😂

This is how it works, goofball.

Plenty of kids who aren't rated at all actually *can* play. This is proven every year.

As a corollary, not every kid that *is* rated can actually play. This is also proven every year.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'll talk shit about a stupid dad all day. People pimping out their obviously sorry kids is pathetic.

You brought this upon yourself. You're not the first clown who thinks his kid is great but who actually can't play.

I hadn't post in almost 2 years about my kid. I jumped in the NIL thread and was like yeah I would want my kid to get paid. They done played enough free football and then you here you come hating like a sorry ass mother fucker. Matter in fact I need to talk to your parents and see how they raised a true fuck boy that literally trolls all day on a HS message board 😂 now thats looser shit

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is how it works, goofball.

Plenty of kids who aren't rated at all actually *can* play. This is proven every year.

As a corollary, not every kid that *is* rated can actually play.

This is also proven every year.

Look at the wisdom from the guy that didnt get recruited or play college football. Good job water boy dad.

"Hey, I hadn't embarrassed myself pimping my kid in at least two years!"

😄

😂 2 years ago you guys said my kid wouldn't get any offers and now 32 later. Oh he sucks because we have a FS ranked 1600 and 1100 that can play 😂. Fucking joke Phillip

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Matter in fact I need to talk to your parents and see how they raised a true fuck boy that literally trolls all day on a HS message board 😂 now thats looser shit

I don't think you'd come out looking good next to my parents, super dad.

You're a 30-something-year-old guy on a message board yelling at people about how great your son is while shitting on, frankly, much better players.

This is the lowest form of parenting.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't think you'd come out looking good next to my parents, super dad.

You're a 30-something-year-old guy on a message board yelling at people about how great your son is while shitting on, frankly, much better players.

This is the lowest form of parenting.

I dunno your parents raised someone like you. Your mom should had swallowed you instead

I'm here all day if you want further lessons, super dad.

You could use them.

You're a joke who gets exposed on every topic.

One day you'll realize how shitty Temple and their competition is. 

Keep pimpin low 3 stars as top flight recruits. I bet you tuck your t shirt into your underwear 😂 Phillip is a joke.

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I just called him to tell him they look sharp on him. He had a good day. His best friend picked up a Texas Southern offer. He gets more excited for them then his own. Temple now has 2 kids with P5 offers and 2 kids with FBS offers. Then another WR that will get P5 offers. They will have about 7 kids next year that will likely all have a P5 offer when they're done. 

• Like 1