Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t believe u , I was told SLC and Westlake would stomp a Mudhole in Duncanville,,, that’s top heavy 

I don’t care what you believe.  Everything you think you know about Texas someone told you! 😂 

SLC will not mudhole DV and Westlake more than likely will be D2 so won’t play DV

westlake is playing ET, who should be explosive on O.  That will be WL best gauge early on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

That’s pretty close to DCTF, solid list.  My team to watch is Allen.  They’ll be back to their old style real soon 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

With this Top 5 I'd take TX over CA 3-2. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s pretty close to DCTF, solid list.  My team to watch is Allen.  They’ll be back to their old style real soon 

Man, I'm excited about what's been boiling over at Allen. It's not the same at the top without Allen. Hopefully Morris can schedule some good OOS competition in the coming years and make them a perennial powerhouse once again.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WILKINSON said:

Man, I'm excited about what's been boiling over at Allen. It's not the same at the top without Allen. Hopefully Morris can schedule some good OOS competition in the coming years and make them a perennial powerhouse once again.

He’s got a lot to work with, solid underclass,  hired excellent coaches. I think they’ll make some noise this year, may not win it all but they can work it out n gel as a program.  I expect a butt load of kids to transfer too after this season

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

May have a BIG announcement soon about the 2022 Eagles!! 

Awesome. I'm hoping it's something along the lines of St. Joseph Regional, De La Salle, or St. John's College.

I feel like Duncanville will beat them to scheduling St. John Bosco first.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t care what you believe.  Everything you think you know about Texas someone told you! 😂 

SLC will not mudhole DV and Westlake more than likely will be D2 so won’t play DV

westlake is playing ET, who should be explosive on O.  That will be WL best gauge early on 

Im telling you Temple really has something for Westlake week 1. They return only 2 defensive starters. Historically this past decade all the games between them have been close Temple is 1-3 vs the Chaps  and one loss was at the buzzer. It's about match-ups and I really like it.