FORGET NATIONAL TOP 100 polls!...

Old Rabid One

As we ALL know, there are jist the best, and then there are the REST, EVERY season! 

Why go through the frivolous bullshit of actually playing for 21st place in the national polls? Merely have a tourney, which comprises the top twenty creative playa acquisition teams in America! EAAAASY PEEEEEEZY!

(I M G, MD, SJB, AHP, STA, Dematha, Don Bosco Preparatory, De la Salle, St. Johns College Preparatory, St. Peters Prep, St. Joseph's Regional, Bergen Catholic, Gonzaga, Bishop Gorman, St. Edwards, St. Ignatius, St. Xavier, and St. Francis Academy, et al.)

25 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

As we ALL know, there are jist the best, and then there are the REST, EVERY season! 

Why go through the frivolous bullshit of actually playing for 21st place in the national polls? Merely have a tourney, which comprises the top twenty creative playa acquisition teams in America! EAAAASY PEEEEEEZY!

(I M G, MD, SJB, AHP, STA, Dematha, Don Bosco Preparatory, De la Salle, St. Johns College Preparatory, St. Peters Prep, St. Joseph's Regional, Bergen Catholic, Gonzaga, Bishop Gorman, St. Edwards, St. Ignatius, St. Xavier, and St. Francis Academy, et al.)

The real game is The Tiers. 

Tier 6 drops on Aug 15.  Lets see who joins  the devil Folsom

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who the hell is out here "playing for 21st place" in the national polls?

This place has some idiots posting, but, this guy has turned the corner in the idiot lead this season. xD

No kidding, I thought the idiots on the Texas boards were bad. The ones I've seen on here astound me with pity